What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
On vacation this week and it's been raining out since Sunday night. Been looking on the internet most of the day today at houses for sale, will be in the market for one very soon.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just found a way to save $450 on my car and bike insurance combined. win

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked, and am already in bed at 703pm. I hope to crash instantly.

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
changed a exterior marker lamp bulb 7443

put a can of wynn's into my engine, seemed to help the ticking a tad bit..

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
applied for my signing bonus and turned in my dity paperwork so i can get more money.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tried to drive around today and not float my car like boat

L3IX

worked on about 2 cars at work today... it was sooooo slow. now waitin for my new ecu and hopefully i can get my civic back on the road!!! =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been up since about 4am; guess that happens when you crash around 830 or so. Already washed Sidney's collar, 'dana, and blankies, re-organized my already organized closet, and now I'm going to go run in rush hour traffic. This'll make for an interesting day off.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
woohoo got today tomorrow and the day after off finally get to rest after soo much work...things are looking good from here on =) im just hoping the police would just leave me the f*ck alone!!!!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hit the road at 855am, and got back 10minutes ago...did 6miles. Not bad for an old fat lady w/ heart issues.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hit the road at 855am, and got back 10minutes ago...did 6miles. Not bad for an old fat lady w/ heart issues.
I was gonna say, "holy f*** it took you 2 and a half hours? What'd you do..walk?" but then I remembered you're an hour behind :lol:. That's better than I could do. I couldn't even run 1 mile when I tried several years back.

Currently at work waiting for pizza that my boss is buying for the whole department. Nomnomnomnom.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was gonna say, "holy f*** it took you 2 and a half hours? What'd you do..walk?" but then I remembered you're an hour behind :lol:. That's better than I could do. I couldn't even run 1 mile when I tried several years back.

Currently at work waiting for pizza that my boss is buying for the whole department. Nomnomnomnom.
No Dear, only an hour 20ish LOL. Not the best at all, but seeing how I got out of the hospital in August, and am clearly not obeying the doc's orders...I'll take it.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No Dear, only an hour 20ish LOL. Not the best at all, but seeing how I got out of the hospital in August, and am clearly not obeying the doc's orders...I'll take it.
:nono: :nono:. Don't you go dying nao!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dont let anyone tell you that the evo 4g is a good phone, cause its not, iv been thru 3 in a week, first one had dead pixels, second and 3rd and had crashing issues, f**k htc, that is all,

going to get a f**king samsung nexus s 4g tommorow, f**king pos htc

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont let anyone tell you that the evo 4g is a good phone, cause its not, iv been thru 3 in a week, first one had dead pixels, second and 3rd and had crashing issues, f*** htc, that is all,

going to get a f***ing samsung nexus s 4g tommorow, f***ing pos htc
Not all HTC phones are bad. That is pretty much the only phone that sucks. I have an HTC droid incredible that I absolutely love and would recommend it to anyone.