What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Helped my friend put a motor mount on his neon. Then went for a ride. Drank a couple of beers. That was pretty much it.

Those little 1st gen neons can scoot. It's going to be interesting to see how that little mopar powerplant of his turns out after some time and money.
ya had 1 1st gen nice little car but gawd damn they sure get electrical problems and not just on mine

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Calling it a night. Getting up in 5 and a half hours for school lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Planning my new vacation.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tomorrow is my day off! Im watching my 6 month old nephew for a bit then nada.... Just got done with a night shoot.... trying to take advantage of having this camera being that a friend loaned it to me....

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was gonna edit some pics.... But I'm going to sleep... On the floor.... Tweaked my back..... Again. Ugh

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Today's agenda, get stuff for my wife's birthday, go to party city to get more skin adhesive for our costumes, get the cake, pickup my son from pre-k, go to the nursing facility to fill out paperwork, pick up my mom to go to the hospital to be evaluated over the weekend, take Andrea out for a birthday dinner & back home for cake & presents, does that sound busy or what.

krooked32

sounds like too much work for me haha. im just chilling at school. first class got canceled, proff had a migraine....next class isnt until 2 and i really dont feel like riding the bus home and back so i guess im just gonna troll on CC all day!

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Today's agenda, get stuff for my wife's birthday, go to party city to get more skin adhesive for our costumes, get the cake, pickup my son from pre-k, go to the nursing facility to fill out paperwork, pick up my mom to go to the hospital to be evaluated over the weekend, take Andrea out for a birthday dinner & back home for cake & presents, does that sound busy or what.
Im tired just reading it lol...well I hope you guys have a great time bro

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Was looking through the pics from last night.... didn't like any.... so I deleted them all. LOL....

Decipher

Registered VIP
I'll probably spend most of today outside playing in the leaves with my boy, some yard work... might remove the P/S and C/C from the civic. We'll see. Other than that, I'll just be enjoying my day off, f**king around on here and maybe go in the studio and touch some gear.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im about to start getting my ass handed to me at work again....its been a looooong week but hey thats life right

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There's been something in my ear for the past few weeks and it sounds like wind blowing or plastic in my ear when I move my head a certain way or stick my finger in my ear and rub around. It's driving me abso-f**king-lutely insane. I picked some wax out the other day and it went away. But now it's back. If I push forward on the back of my ear so it closes the hole, it makes the sound. DRIVING ME CRAZY. My hearing hasn't changed at all and is not being effected. I think I've got wax lodged way down in the hole or something.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
There's been something in my ear for the past few weeks and it sounds like wind blowing or plastic in my ear when I move my head a certain way or stick my finger in my ear and rub around. It's driving me abso-f***ing-lutely insane. I picked some wax out the other day and it went away. But now it's back. If I push forward on the back of my ear so it closes the hole, it makes the sound. DRIVING ME CRAZY. My hearing hasn't changed at all and is not being effected. I think I've got wax lodged way down in the hole or something.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No desire to work this week, was at a convention in AC for 3 days....

BTW if anyone on here in the tri-state (NJ, PA, DE) area owns a business (or know someone who does) send me a PM, I have now been given control of the sales teams here and can get you a 40% cut on phone/internet services/ cloud services. But shhh, I'm not supposed to =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's been something in my ear for the past few weeks and it sounds like wind blowing or plastic in my ear when I move my head a certain way or stick my finger in my ear and rub around. It's driving me abso-f***ing-lutely insane. I picked some wax out the other day and it went away. But now it's back. If I push forward on the back of my ear so it closes the hole, it makes the sound. DRIVING ME CRAZY. My hearing hasn't changed at all and is not being effected. I think I've got wax lodged way down in the hole or something.
Do the candle trick thingy! lol I had a friend with an issue similar to what you're saying. He took tweezers, which I considered very dangerous, and pulled out a huge chunk of wax/ear insides. The pressure/noise was instantly gone, but it kept building. He went to the doc and it was sections of his eardrum that were dying and 'rotting'. He had to have surgery.
Those will only make it worse, and push it further down.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At school. Lol. 2 and half more hours. Ugh. Gonna go home and play more bf3 and then go to work, and the play more bf3.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do the candle trick thingy! lol I had a friend with an issue similar to what you're saying. He took tweezers, which I considered very dangerous, and pulled out a huge chunk of wax/ear insides. The pressure/noise was instantly gone, but it kept building. He went to the doc and it was sections of his eardrum that were dying and 'rotting'. He had to have surgery.

Those will only make it worse, and push it further down.
I hope my eardrums aren't f**ked up and rotting.... I mean I listen to stuff loud but not ear piercing. I used to listen to REALLY loud music in high school but that stopped after high school. I too scared to try the candle trick thing lol. But I know it'll probably help a lot, especially if I have wax built up near the drum and theres no other way of getting it out really...

Yeah q-tips are horrible for your ear if you're jamming them far in to try to get stuff out.