Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats Anfelope!

Worked, found out I have high cholesterol and borderline high blood sugar, signed up to get my conceal carry in 2 weeks. Now sitting in class learning about SQL statements...

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats Anf! Just got home from yet another shoot... Now going to get some clothes and head to my parents house for the night....

emerican

Registered VIP
Congrats Anfrey
Just got off work gf is about to get home from work finding something to make for dinner fast having a few screwdrivers then going to bed early getting up early for the ride to bama to get her her truck she is so ecited lol its her first vehicle

Decipher

Registered VIP
^ this

Just got home from an Immortal Technique concert... pretty good.

I spoke with him after the show and got some contact so I'm going to hit him up and I hope to shop some beats to him. Dude is real music.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Congrats! ANF!!!!

And decipher u lucky bastard ive always wanted to go to one of that nigguhs concerts....+1 on real music!!!

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I've only heard Dance with the devil by him. It's a pretty messed up song :lol:

Today I'm going to the skatepark to ride my bike for the first time in a while.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn it's already 11:00... Work is going by fast tonight. Yeesssssss wooooot. Craving another chicken caesar salad.

Dunno what to do after work... I want to take more pictures of my car but I also need to change my oil at some point. Hmmmmm. If only I had a heated garage with a lift.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wish they would integrate chatroom's into the iPhone facebook app and/or facebook mobile site :(. I get so bored at work. Refreshing cc every 30 seconds gets dull pretty fast :lol:.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just downloaded JB's new ish. yup...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bieber's got new stuff? I'll have to check it out. Oh yeah and I hear he's a father. I'm so proud of the youth of America these days!!!!!! More than likely not true anyways.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bieber's got new stuff? I'll have to check it out. Oh yeah and I hear he's a father. I'm so proud of the youth of America these days!!!!!! More than likely not true anyways.
Yeah, and his Christmas stuff is pretty good. Not the s*** like NSYNC or Backstreet Boys did. Apparently the allegations are not quite adding up. The child is now 3months old and the mother is claiming when JB was 16 he was putting on a concert, and she met him, he took her backstage to a bathroom, and it supposedly lasted 30 secs she said. So she's just NOW coming out about this, when he launches a new album. I mean, if I, or any average woman got with a celeb, do you think we'd keep that quiet? HELL no. All my friends would know, the moment it happened. There's no way a girl at the time of 18yrs old kept that quiet for that long.

riiiiiiiiiiiight, bish you a hoe and he ain't the daddy.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, and his Christmas stuff is pretty good. Not the s*** like NSYNC or Backstreet Boys did. Apparently the allegations are not quite adding up. The child is now 3months old and the mother is claiming when JB was 16 he was putting on a concert, and she met him, he took her backstage to a bathroom, and it supposedly lasted 30 secs she said. So she's just NOW coming out about this, when he launches a new album.

riiiiiiiiiiiight, bish you a hoe and he ain't the daddy.
Hahahahahaha

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just finished my message for tonight's youth service... heading home for dinner!!! PuertoRican food FTW!!!!

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ this

Just got home from an Immortal Technique concert... pretty good.

I spoke with him after the show and got some contact so I'm going to hit him up and I hope to shop some beats to him. Dude is real music.
I went to one a few years ago in PA. Almost met DANK there, but he got sick. A lot more white kids there than I expected.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got a paper to write, 2 quizzes to take, pack, sleep, work...then tomorrow its off to Maryland for WCF!