What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
been drinking since like 8, now watching american restoration drunk as s**t.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ran a crapload of errands today for my immigration stuff, went to the library, went to the bank, watched some tv shows with bunny, passed out on the couch, got woken up, went bowling with my wife, our friend bre, and her husband... then bunny and i stopped at meijer to pick up some groceries... and this big blue peep to keep our ltitle pink one company.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Driving to the middle of nowhere to watch the 100 acre wood rally

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gotta go ship some parts from a rx7 that im parting out.

Then to the gym and then playing with my daughter the rest of the day!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deciding if i should go out for a photoshoot or not.its rainy and windy

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Driving to the middle of nowhere to watch the 100 acre wood rally
so flocking jelly!!! i missed sno*drift last month :( say hi to the SRT team for me

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up from about 13 hours of sleep at 9. Sipping my coffee, browsing my forums, and then I'll scrub the house and bathe Sidney w/ her new shampoo!

Then later the BF and I are doing something..just dunno what yet.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go cruise in your sweet ride, that's what I would do.

Well yesterday was busy just cleaning the house & getting my car ready for the show on Sunday, still have a few things to do on the car, I have to pressure wash the house because in the next few weeks we will be painting & working on the house, then tomorrow up bright & early to last minute prep for the show.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just woke up like 15 minutes ago. Gotta find something to do for 3 or 4 hours later out of the house while my parent's have guests over.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not sure. Need to read for class and possibly work out but I am a bit sore. I may just say hell with it and do it anyway. Tonight going to the hockey game with my brothers and dad for my dad's Christmas present.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Reading up on how to do a valve adjustment (you'd be proud anfrey :P)

IlDuce

popping in a new axle, rewiring my radio, attempting to see why my fog lights keep blowing the fuse and seeing wtf is going on with the HID wires.

emerican

Registered VIP
Off today dont reeally know what im gonna do yet washing clothes at the moment doing little stuff around the house.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reading up on how to do a valve adjustment (you'd be proud anfrey :P)
very awesome =) you'll be surprised how simple it really is...

i've been compiling auto and renters insurance info in order to combine our accounts together now that we're married.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ Ugh... I hated having to do a the little things to combine everything... Im at a women's conference at my church played guitar foe worship, got the oil changed on the Hybrid, now back at the conference taking photos of the event.... well right now I put my wife to work doing some photography, she wants to get into it too... so yeah...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
woke up, wife had to work, been watching movies with my daughter all day, then at 4:30 im goin to get my tatt.

my f**king lip is swollen as hell from getting pierced weds. i hate new piercing healing process

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
^^ Ugh... I hated having to do a the little things to combine everything...
it's super tedious... plus the fact that we have different coverages on our individual insurance policies makes it harder for me to estimate actual costs vs savings... i just got back from the bank and i'm about to evaluate exactly how much coverage we need. i need to talk to our landlord to get the assessed value of our townhouse in order to update for adequate coverage. right now our renters insurance is set to $300k personal liability and $20k personal property, but i feel i may be overpaying for coverage i don't need. i also need to check again to see what kind of residence type we qualify for since the "apartment" classification leads to higher rates and we live in a townhouse where six units span the whole actual building.

yep, that's my wrb subie in the driveway =)