What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Found out I have to replace my civics rear main seal...its gushing lol. I don't have time to pull a tranny on my dd...but at least the part is cheap.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bout to crash.... Orientation at work in the morning. At least I get paid for my time there. I'm ready to work. I hate being jobless. As much as it is playing games, watching movies, and eating all day, I need to be productive. Installed some hardwood flooring earlier, that was fun but a PITA. Lots more to do.

On another positive note, my previous party house employer is starting up another food business. Since I'm looking for a 2nd PT job, I'll probably help them out too. They'll def pay me much more than my grocery job too.

but at least the part is cheap.
Haha :thumbs up. Glad I replaced my clutch/flywheel because I found out mine was bad too. A simple clutch/flywheel job ended up turning into dropping the header and oil pan to do oil pan gasket and then rear main seal.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Getting ready for bed. 3 more days til i get to head back home!

emerican

Registered VIP
^ congrats
Im with you on the bed thing im already there on my laptop and about to crash no work tommrw, but got 1 last paper to write for my psych class. I took my final for it today and got a 92 on it so defintly happy with that.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i lost 35 points of some worthless thing today. gotta watch out for them cock gobblers they're teaming up.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
made it back to the gym last night after not being able to go for over 2 months. feels good to be back

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all was well until i got a shot of southern comfort instead of the tequila i wanted.

i hate soco. especially when i was expecting the nice smooth taste tequila
I did no shots. Roomie kept wanting to, but I refused to. I think I've gotten to the point where I don't want to go out and get hammered anymore. Thank jeebus!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
made it back to the gym last night after not being able to go for over 2 months. feels good to be back
I wish I had time for the gym. It's been almost 2 months for me too, and I'm still not back. I've gained my weight back, and I'm always tired. I wish I had the time, but my schedule just doesn't allow it ATM.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Haha :thumbs up. Glad I replaced my clutch/flywheel because I found out mine was bad too. A simple clutch/flywheel job ended up turning into dropping the header and oil pan to do oil pan gasket and then rear main seal.
Thing is I replaced it a year ago when the engine was out. :???:

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish I had time for the gym. It's been almost 2 months for me too, and I'm still not back. I've gained my weight back, and I'm always tired. I wish I had the time, but my schedule just doesn't allow it ATM.
why are you so busy all of the sudden?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why are you so busy all of the sudden?
I've had a 2nd job for the past couple of months. Working 13-18 hours a week there, on top of the 40+ at the school right now. I'm completely drained at all times.

2 weeks ago I was rushed to the ER from one of my school with severe chest pains that ended up putting me on the floor. I'm under so much stress it's messing with my condition. Of course, the energy pills and all the coffee aren't helping that cause at all, but I just don't have the energy.

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've had a 2nd job for the past couple of months. Working 13-18 hours a week there, on top of the 40+ at the school right now. I'm completely drained at all times.

2 weeks ago I was rushed to the ER from one of my school with severe chest pains that ended up putting me on the floor. I'm under so much stress it's messing with my condition. Of course, the energy pills and all the coffee aren't helping that cause at all, but I just don't have the energy.
ahh thats right i forgot about your 2nd job. ive been thinking about taking a 2nd job too. back when i was a coop and worked 40 hrs a week i would put in an extra 15-20 hours at a cheesesteak joint on nights/weekends. idk if i wanna go through that again i had no life lol i like my free time.

maybe you should stop taking energy pills? lol those are terrible for you...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh thats right i forgot about your 2nd job. ive been thinking about taking a 2nd job too. back when i was a coop and worked 40 hrs a week i would put in an extra 15-20 hours at a cheesesteak joint on nights/weekends. idk if i wanna go through that again i had no life lol i like my free time.

maybe you should stop taking energy pills? lol those are terrible for you...
Trust me I want my life back, but this 2nd job is providing a lot of income I need since a few things popped up end of last year and early this year. So I'll whine and cry about it until things get better. :lol:

I know about the thermogenics. I'm actually leaving in a couple of minutes to go to Starbucks. I got caught up today from the past 2 weeks worth of work, and now I'm getting ahead so I need caffeine. My goal is to be home no later than 415 today and I'm going to be in bed no later than 730pm. :crossesfingers:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did no shots. Roomie kept wanting to, but I refused to. I think I've gotten to the point where I don't want to go out and get hammered anymore. Thank jeebus!
well going out to have fun is different than going to get hammered. just dont drink so much =)
u take care of yourself. less caffeine. maybe eat an apple instead of coffee in the morning. and save the coffee for mid day sleepyness

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well going out to have fun is different than going to get hammered. just dont drink so much =)

u take care of yourself. less caffeine. maybe eat an apple instead of coffee in the morning. and save the coffee for mid day sleepyness
I didn't even realize how drunk I was until I got home. I have zero tolerance now, and I'm fine w/ that.

Food at 445AM sounds disgusting, or anytime before 930(when I have my lunch). I just need to get more sleep. I'm only averaging 6 hours sleep a night now.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't even realize how drunk I was until I got home. I have zero tolerance now, and I'm fine w/ that.

Food at 445AM sounds disgusting, or anytime before 930(when I have my lunch). I just need to get more sleep. I'm only averaging 6 hours sleep a night now.
:cry: and you're not even in college. i hope u get into bed by 8pm tonight. just turn your phone off and get some good sleep.

i don't normally do shots but i never turn them down. now i might have to ask what they are though. i didnt know any of my friends actually liked soco.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I look like a f**king 10 year old boy in my work uniform. I have to wear a baseball cap now. fml. But I start tomorrow so yay.