What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Well doesn't that suck. I go to a nice hotel the night before, where they've got a floor JUST for us, with big screen tv's and video games in a lounge area. Then our a**es get woken up at 0430 to eat breakfast, and take a bus ride to MEPS (DOD processing station). Then I sit around there half the day, no phone, going through the final medical screening process, and finally getting on a plane to Great Lakes.
well i will go to a hotel on sunday and dod on monday

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Woke up. Fed 4 kids breakfast. One of the kids that stayed over last night left his bicycle outside last night at our house and it got stolen...

Dropped two kids and a bike off at their houses. Went to the gym. Had Taco Bell with my daughter. Came home and put her down for a nap. Washed my dodge. Was gonna mow the grass, but its still super wet so hopefully not too hungover to do that tomorrow...

Prolly clean up the house a bit and wait to vacuum til the little one wakes up. Then wait for momma to get home so we can go to dinner, drop the little one off at the brother in laws house so we can go get wasted and come home and have sex on the couch...

Busy day...
pics of sex on the couch or it didnt happen. (wife only please):cool:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Installed more hardwood flooring for many hours, went to Home Depot with my parents to get more supplies.... Only the bathroom is left which is small.

Finally got my memory card back from my friend with my Watkins Glen video on it. Converting it to avi now so I can edit it, reconvert to mp4 then upload to my YouTube!! We went slower this year so it's nothing exciting. Plus it's just pace laps so it's not like we could go all out. But it was still incredibly fun.

Going out to dinner nao with da fam. Indian food I guess. Meh..

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working. Things have finally slowed down, thank jeebus.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
F*cking court case thing tonight and homework the next few days and trying to get the suspension done on the cord.. Meh :roll:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Attempting to follow through with my spring cleaning today. Not going well. I'm too irritated to do it today.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brought home a prototype car last night from work and drove it to work today :cool:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to work out then..... I have no idea what else.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Woke up, sex with the girl, and now I'm sitting at work. Class 4-730, dinner at my gf's friends place, then working on some stupid project that's due this week. Graduation in 25 days!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got my ASS kicked by my LFL playing bestie. Man I'm going to crawl into work tomorrow..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
watching mickey mouse with my daughter and eating skrawburrys