What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

emerican

Registered VIP
^ damn man that sucks, but at least you have the left over moeny from selling the sol to fix it.
You can pull it and rebuild the whole thing for what u got left less if you do the wrk yourself.
post up your build thread btw

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's alright, the sixth gen civic EX I just bought needs a 2nd gear synchro. Test drove it and it did fine, even did fine all that night, but the next day it started popping out of second. Oh well, gonna buy and build a used transmission and skip 2nd for now. s**t happens I guess. Good luck with the motor man, listen to anfrey and run a compression test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same thing happened with motor everything seemed fine (97 d16y7) bought it last Monday was installed Friday . It had white smoke when first turned on I figured it was build up from my last motor. It went away but on Saturday, I noticed when you accelerate in 1st-4th the white smoke comes back not alot but it's noticeable I'm like fml here we go again. Then today after work I decided to check my oil level bone frickin dry. Doesn't leak on the ground just disappears.

Edit: I'll have to see where to get the compression test

Sent From My Evo 4G Amped Up On Verizon Tower Power!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Same thing happened with motor everything seemed fine (97 d16y7) bought it last Monday was installed Friday . It had white smoke when first turned on I figured it was build up from my last motor. It went away but on Saturday, I noticed when you accelerate in 1st-4th the white smoke comes back not alot but it's noticeable I'm like fml here we go again. Then today after work I decided to check my oil level bone frickin dry. Doesn't leak on the ground just disappears.

Edit: I'll have to see where to get the compression test

Sent From My Evo 4G Amped Up On Verizon Tower Power!
Well if you were burning all that oil, your smoke would be blue.

Javier.San1993

Waking up and going to MEPS for a physical and DLAB test.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's alright, the sixth gen civic EX I just bought needs a 2nd gear synchro. Test drove it and it did fine, even did fine all that night, but the next day it started popping out of second. Oh well, gonna buy and build a used transmission and skip 2nd for now. s*** happens I guess. Good luck with the motor man, listen to anfrey and run a compression test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you can replace tha 2nd gear synchro this weekend and be cruisin by sunday night if you know what you're doing.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Getting my clutch and flywheel todayyyyy :D

Hopefully going to put them on after I get off work.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I'll have to see where to get the compression test
you can buy a test gauge at your local auto parts store. it's really easy to do. this is to help narrow down the issue and figure out the cause by process of elimination. good luck!

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working in gay ass Utah...

Gonna miss another of the boys baseball games...

Fücking oilfield...

emerican

Registered VIP
went to the house me and my girl are getting and helped the painter prep it and all for paint then stared kills on the wall. Then left to go to work at 4 the painter got done today about 730 meeting him over there again tommrw to let him in and help him if he needs it. At the house now laying in bed on the laptop going to sleep soon.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Helped my mom out for a while, chilled, closed 4-10:30... It was weird. My friend was working the night shift as the night manager and he was the one that had to sign off on my sheets and tell me everything was okay. Weird...lol. Working 10-4:30 tomorrow. I should probably get some sleep....

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
took photos of the headlights for my FS thread. i'll be posting them up later tonight. you'll get to see my dimpled roof (f**k hail!!)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i figured i was the only one up this late man.
i'm usually up at this hour. my wife goes to work at 6am so i try to make sure she's awake around five.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ I hope that's not all what you do on your day off...

Work, then StanceWars Episode 1 tonight =) I'll be bringing my camera!

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got a nice morning beej today. tis going to be a great day