What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mowed the grass,swept the driveway and walkway, played with my daughter in the sprinkler, then went and got a mothers day card for my wife, then went to best buy and got a zagg screen protector for my evo and a defender case

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man. too much money on an apartment. gfs are expensive.

when i shop for apartments i have my list of things i could live without.
lol my gf's awesome, she pays for her own stuff and is very low maintence and not needy at all. It's just the location of the apartment that reflects its high ass rent and high quality. ~$1500/mo on rent alone for a 1bed/1bath 800sq/ft apt is really good in the area we work. We still have to pay $75/car for garage parking and bills so it's comes out to like ~$2k/month. Anything similar to this place in luxury closer to the city is around $2k/mo alone for rent and for even less sq/ft and more for parking lol. Great place to live, just too damn expensive..

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Went to a family party,now droppin off my gf nd going to my friends house to get f**ked up lol

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
spent the day with the inlaws....

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woke up, cleaned the bathroom, shower was disgusting and needed it bad. cleaned the kitchen, swept all the polynoses off the front porch, cleaned the attic so i can start storing stuff up there, and went to the gym. now im trying to figure out where i want to get dinner

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Swapped for awesome 04-05 tail lights today! Gonna rewire them later to make them look cooler.

Went out for bubble tea with my friends Silver and Josh. I got strawberry banana with bursting balls (oh yeah!)...

Did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, about to vacuum the basement and stairs in a few. Need to figure out a meal first though.

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got done detailing the civic. Now I'm tanning and drinking mamosas with my mum.

Happy mothers day!

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Worked 10.5 hours today no lunch just a 15min break. I'm fricken exhausted haha. Just got off work, bought my mom a card. also slipped her $100 to go buy what ever she wants.

Sent From My Evo 4G Amped Up On Verizon Tower Power!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ended up buying a gaming mouse. Razer DeathAdder. My logitech one was starting to crap the bed. Left click wouldn't register unless I press really hard. I tried blowing it out a few times but it progressively got worse so I said fk it. I was going to buy another cheap Logitech but the guy at Best Buy pointed out the gaming mouse options. For $40, I couldn't be happier. It's so smooth. My clicks and movement register so smoothly in counter-strike.

Went out to dinner with fam, gram, and cousins for Mother's Day then met up with some car folks afterwards. A bunch of random ricers showed up and drove away like asshats.... Now we're not going to show up for a few weeks in hopes of them thinking we're not showing up anymore.... f***ing kids....

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Watching today's race. Very exciting!

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Lol john, I know how you feel. The subies have pretty much stopped attending the local car weekend hangouts for that reason. Too many immature kids with crappy cars trying to show off. Last year one of them was speeding thru the lot and ran into a shopping cart corral lol

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
link doesn't work... it redirects to the main carakoom page....

Laziz

anfrey, I'm sorry! Well, you can find me through the search there in Drivers' section. Look for Laziz or Artyom Nikulin

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
okay i'll check it out =)

nikulin... russian name?

Laziz

It's even more than a name! It's a surname!) I would like to see you there too, add your Zubaru XD
And here we stop offtoping!)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Currently in class.... Computer Forensics