What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm i was just thinking and i remembered its been a long time since i've taken out the mr2... it's probably been sitting for 2 months in a garage collecting dust.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
On the throne planing the rest of the day out....

Sent from my DROIDX

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I worked, went to dinner, got hammered, bought a $70 purse for $20 and now I'm bored out of my mind printing up coupons and clipping news paper coupons. Hopefully I'll get laid tonight if my husband isn't dead to the world by the time I get the demon spawn to bed. =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finding out how to mount this sucker!
I used bolts and nylon-insert nuts on each end in the wheel wells. Those aren't coming off anytime soon.

Don't know what I'm gonna do today other than mow my parents lawn for em. It hasn't been mowed in weeks due to no rain lol. It's finally in the 70's though. Feels so nice.

CO671

Registered VIP
I used bolts and nylon-insert nuts on each end in the wheel wells. Those aren't coming off anytime soon.

Don't know what I'm gonna do today other than mow my parents lawn for em. It hasn't been mowed in weeks due to no rain lol. It's finally in the 70's though. Feels so nice.
So no need for double sided tape?
I got the lip off Amazon and it seems to be the same quality as ebay ones. It also came with 4 screws, no nuts.

Ahh making me feel like doing my lawn too, lol riding mower makes things much easier.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No need for tape. I have an eBay lip and it's ever so slightly too short. I tried to "stretch" it as much as I could. It's a really tight fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working, got an upset tummers. I really have no motivation to be here today. I just want to get home, work out, start dinner, hang my new window panels, and go to bed.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working, got an upset tummers. I really have no motivation to be here today. I just want to get home, work out, start dinner, hang my new window panels, and go to bed.
ever wonder why u wake up different than u remember going to sleep?

silly puma... sleeping with your tongue all derp

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I finally lol'd at one of ur posts...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

emerican

Registered VIP
me and my buddy kenneth moved pretty much the last of the stuff from her moms into the house we bought just got some clothes and a few odds and ends then we will be compltly moved in thank god.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kenneth is a girl?

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!