What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pricing out 330ci's. BF gave me the OK to buy one, as long as I buy a warranty. My limit is 8k. woooooooooohooooooooooo!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ must be nice to be rich...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rich? Shoot...I wish. Got myself out of debt, and will only finance about 6500 of it if I can get rid of the civic. Don't want a car payment, but I'll have to if I ever want a nice car. It's good for credit anyhow.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rich? Shoot...I wish. Got myself out of debt, and will only finance about 6500 of it if I can get rid of the civic. Don't want a car payment, but I'll have to if I ever want a nice car. It's good for credit anyhow.
Went to buy a 2010 BMW 335i like 6 months ago. Got LOL'd at due to my credit score. Said "okay, fine". Put thousands into rebuilding credit (paying off debts, opened a new line of credit, paid on it religiously and on time etc.). Over 6 months, credit score went from 515, to 710. Now, I'm going to put $4k down and walk out with the car I want and have a low monthly. Stooooked.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm only 19, I have no credit, but I do owe a hospital bill, so I guess I have bad credit.

Eh, everyone I know has s**t credit these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeffBel

Registered VIP

And this is what I'm doing. Making money...

Got my car back holy difference. I'll explain in my thread

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to buy a 2010 BMW 335i like 6 months ago. Got LOL'd at due to my credit score. Said "okay, fine". Put thousands into rebuilding credit (paying off debts, opened a new line of credit, paid on it religiously and on time etc.). Over 6 months, credit score went from 515, to 710. Now, I'm going to put $4k down and walk out with the car I want and have a low monthly. Stooooked.
Gotta be smart at it. I wouldn't have done 1000's per say; esp if any were collections. Collections are so easy to pay pennies on the dollar. Just need to have the right verbiage and know what you're doing. I deal w/ it all day every day with potential 1st time home buyers.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm only 19, I have no credit, but I do owe a hospital bill, so I guess I have bad credit.

Eh, everyone I know has s*** credit these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMK if you want help. Other than selling mortgages, I'm a financial planner. It's much easier and cheaper than most think, and scores jump fast if you do the right steps.

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LMK if you want help. Other than selling mortgages, I'm a financial planner. It's much easier and cheaper than most think, and scores jump fast if you do the right steps.
Could you help me as well =)?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is the way to do it, smart man. I got lucky and never had to pay student loans with my scholarship and working at a bank i get uber great deals on loans. I did rack up some credit card debit through college (who doesnt ) and paid all that off. Feels great not to owe money to anything other than a house. Just gotta pay as much as possible and live like you are broke for a while to get everything paid off. Its like a ton of bricks being lifted from your shoulders

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Gotta be smart at it. I wouldn't have done 1000's per say; esp if any were collections. Collections are so easy to pay pennies on the dollar. Just need to have the right verbiage and know what you're doing. I deal w/ it all day every day with potential 1st time home buyers.
Problem with that, is if you settle with a company, they won't post that your debt as paid as agreed upon to credit bureaus. I had one account in collections, the others were with the creditor. Paid off two, last one is the collections account (which is the biggest), but once I started paying on it, the credit company reclaimed the account (how? I have NO idea. Didn't think that was legal or possible), and have already (obviously) started posting "paid as agreed" to my credit report. It's made a significant difference.

this is the way to do it, smart man. I got lucky and never had to pay student loans with my scholarship and working at a bank i get uber great deals on loans. I did rack up some credit card debit through college (who doesnt ) and paid all that off. Feels great not to owe money to anything other than a house. Just gotta pay as much as possible and live like you are broke for a while to get everything paid off. Its like a ton of bricks being lifted from your shoulders
I feel you there man! I make a good chunk of change, and don't see much of it (which is why my build is so damned slow, but eh). Once all this s**t is paid off, I'll be able to do more of the things I want.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Could you help me as well =)?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
PM with what's going on if you want. I'm not licensed outside of MO so I'm free if you're not here. lol!

Problem with that, is if you settle with a company, they won't post that your debt as paid as agreed upon to credit bureaus. I had one account in collections, the others were with the creditor. Paid off two, last one is the collections account (which is the biggest), but once I started paying on it, the credit company reclaimed the account (how? I have NO idea. Didn't think that was legal or possible), and have already (obviously) started posting "paid as agreed" to my credit report. It's made a significant difference.
Actually, by law they are supposed to. If it was never reported, it more than likely was never reporting to begin with. At the end of every report there is a decode list of all accounts you've ever had of any type that were reporting you in any way.

Never EVER pay on a collection until an agreement is made between you and them. Then refuse payment until you have that agreement in writing. Demand zero contact other than in writing to you. Only THEN do you start the payment process. Anytime you start to pay on it, it starts the statues of limitations(7 years) all over again and they have every right by that point to demand payment if it is missed after an agreement is made.

If a collection has never been made payment upon, contact not met, they cannot sue b/c they have zero verification on your end. You can actually sue the company for harassment at that point.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PM with what's going on if you want. I'm not licensed outside of MO so I'm free if you're not here. lol!

Actually, by law they are supposed to. If it was never reported, it more than likely was never reporting to begin with. At the end of every report there is a decode list of all accounts you've ever had of any type that were reporting you in any way.

Never EVER pay on a collection until an agreement is made between you and them. Then refuse payment until you have that agreement in writing. Demand zero contact other than in writing to you. Only THEN do you start the payment process. Anytime you start to pay on it, it starts the statues of limitations(7 years) all over again and they have every right by that point to demand payment if it is missed after an agreement is made.

If a collection has never been made payment upon, contact not met, they cannot sue b/c they have zero verification on your end. You can actually sue the company for harassment at that point.
Yes, I'm aware. I have an agreement that was faxed to me from them stating that once the amount is paid in full to them, it will report as "paid in full as agreed" on my credit report.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
set some 60' trusses, getting ready for the weekend and helping my buddy so some siding on his house so he can get the money from the bank for having that done(scored me a couple months of free rent when i go to school this winter. woohoo!)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
chased a 2 year old and a pit bull all day

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went to the gun range, Glock model 23, 357 Mag, and my buddies AR, between them I blew through 600 rounds.

Got drunk, had sex

pretty enjoyable day, now I need to figure out a time I can replace my head gasket

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went to the gun range, Glock model 23, 357 Mag, and my buddies AR, between them I blew through 600 rounds.

Got drunk, had sex

pretty enjoyable day, now I need to figure out a time I can replace my head gasket
sounds like the best day ever!