What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JeffBel

Registered VIP
its all good man i know we all joke around and there's no way you could have known that's what he was going to say
i have been talking to him thru txts all day we've known each other since high school so i already knew what all was going on and what could happen then i hopped on and saw that, but after seeing when that post was made you had no idea what he was going threw i already knew thats why i came off like that.
Yep. Not trying to make any enemies here. I feel the the site needs a late night mod so I'm keeping a clean slate

emerican

Registered VIP
i am the late night mod hence me posting at 220 in the am lol
i am a night owl so i just end up handing all the late night modding stuff cc needs
actually do a good bit catch alot of spam, because they think posting it late it will be there longer i guess
and all the other normal mod stuff we all do moving threads etc

JeffBel

Registered VIP
i am the late night mod hence me posting at 220 in the am lol
i am a night owl so i just end up handing all the late night modding stuff cc needs
actually do a good bit catch alot of spam, because they think posting it late it will be there longer i guess
and all the other normal mod stuff we all do moving threads etc
Sounds like you need someone to converse with late night

emerican

Registered VIP
i usally do man not alot of people on here when i am, ill be going to bed here shortly once i finish uploading the pics to my build thread, but normally im on here anywhere from 3-5 in the morning i work night shift so i keep strange hours.

emerican

Registered VIP
work the same kind of hours i work then i assume.
and i go without sleep or without much of it working night shift and having a newborn is the perfect combo if you don't want to ever get some sleep lol.
my girlfriend the babies mother obvisly would get up with her so i don't have to because i stay up so late but she gets up early in the morning with her, so i get up when she wakes up late at night so she can get some sleep. I can go without sleep it doesn't bother me i don't want her to have to do it. She takes care of the house the baby for almost all of the day cooks for me and is going back to work 35 hours a week soon and even when she works she will still do all of that listed above so i think she deserves to sleep at night.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
work the same kind of hours i work then i assume.
and i go without sleep or without much of it working night shift and having a newborn is the perfect combo if you don't want to ever get some sleep lol.
my girlfriend the babies mother obvisly would get up with her so i don't have to because i stay up so late but she gets up early in the morning with her, so i get up when she wakes up late at night so she can get some sleep. I can go without sleep it doesn't bother me i don't want her to have to do it. She takes care of the house the baby for almost all of the day cooks for me and is going back to work 35 hours a week soon and even when she works she will still do all of that listed above so i think she deserves to sleep at night.
Good man.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Just got in from my trip to sell my transmission. Dude was cool and has a pretty clean eg hatch. He was hanging out with some redneck ricers but they were all on the level. I tell you what Arkansas is like driving in the wastelands of the Road Warrior. Nothing but open state highways as far as the eye can see. I hear you guys on working nights I've worked nights most of my adult life (lol 6 years). This new job is 12hr shifts 2-2-3-3 but they are handing out OT like rice at a wedding. Once finals has passed next week Im working every day (except my bday) so I can have the cash to get my red SRT repaired for spring.

death the kid

ordered a new front LCA for the EG, New falken 512 tires, and purchased a life time alignment... Now about to work crazy overtime to install an f20b into my daily and then do a complete rebuild on the teg. :-D

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Read where it says "uses".

IBS, stomach ulcers, and possibly diabetes -.- all from one trip to the doctor. I'll know by 5 o'clock today if I'm a diabetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up this morning to coffee in bed. Got up and played with my daughter for a bit. Checked cc and then cleaned the kitchen. Ordering christmas presents right now.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got reamed by my boss yesterday because she "doesn't know what I do all day" and I "need to justify my salary and make her more money" even though I'm not in sales at all (I'm IT/System Administration...). She essentially threatened me, and told me if I don't show her that I'm worth being here, I won't have a job. Pretty pissed off, and I'm looking for a new job as we speak. I'm over this horse s**t. This is ridiculous.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never got the call from my doctor about my blood test results -_-

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Read where it says "uses".

IBS, stomach ulcers, and possibly diabetes -.- all from one trip to the doctor. I'll know by 5 o'clock today if I'm a diabetic.

Damn dude thats a good amount of stuff to take each day. Sorry to hear that. I had blood work done earlier to check for diabetes because I had zero energy, lost a lot of weight really quickly and overall felt bad. They said a few days for results but it really turned into a week or waiting.