What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Sweating out all the booze from my work's holiday party last night. Open bar at the Marriot then a big group of us went downtown to Biel street for a little bar crawl, then back to the hotel bar to finish it off. Great time, too bad my shift has to go back in at 645. Sold my clutch/pp/flywheel this morning so that paid for my bar tab last night.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
had to run to the mall and pick up my boss's christmas present, then strolled through best buy and picked up a new pair of headphones to edit videos with. sony has some bad ass s*** out now. i got some kind of studio production style headphones, they are f***ing awesome.

ps, thanks to the mods that banned that f**king retard honda4ever. glad to see someone stepped up and banned the f**king troll.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hung the f**k over. 12 beers and 7 shots of patron...

Wow. I need Burger King.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Got a bj last night after getting baked to the point where I was battling to keep my balance. Then I got road head 2 hours later, I can just say last night was great =)
Times that by three. Minus the weed.

Just woke up. About to go kick some ass, sounds like someone is hammering the floor above my room

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just took my Sunday morning poo and I feel fantastic

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
Such a great feeling. Cleaned the house for almost 3 hours cause it was disgusting, did some laundry, played COD, and watching football now.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No reason to be self conscious. Im beautiful and i get what i want.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm starting to hate f**king cars. Something popped open on the back of the engine of the Windstar causing coolant to pour out like a waterfall. I can't see where its coming from thanks to the stupid subframe brace. Now I get to get up at 5:30 am every day and take my brother to work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2