What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My wife started this new thing called fellatio Friday. Don't know why or how it came about, but I won't complain or question it lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Hahahah nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My wife started this new thing called fellatio Friday. Don't know why or how it came about, but I won't complain or question it lol.

:lol:

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Craftsman and kobal (sold at Lowes) usually have a good sale on sets. Just be careful sometimes the bigger sets have some stuff you rarely use. Might be good to find a smaller one with just a decent set of sockets, ratchets, and wrenches. Then build on that. You'll never get all you need. Best way is get a good jump start, then next time you need a tool instead of borrowing it buy it. Most people with 10k plus in tools built them up over years by doing just that. Also, go for metric. For obvious Honda's are metric, but 02+ most domestics are metric also. Newer vehicles are all metric.

I started out with a 200 set from Sears in 98.....that new tool box I just bought is completely full of tools, some are home made things that I found out that work nicely for the s**t I do....so figure, goin on 15 years of adding tools that's alot of money

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had an interesting evening to say the least. Stopped at the store after work to get a birthday present for my sister. When I was leaving I noticed I was starting to lose my clutch pedal. As I was driving it was getting worse and worse so I drove it home clutch less LIKE A BOSS. By the time I got home I had no hydraulic pressure left I couldn't even get it into gear. Slave cylinder shot. So I had my buddy come over and drive me to advance auto to get a new one. Of course I had to replace it in the 10° weather. My buddy helped a bit so we went to bdubs and bought him a few beers and watched red wings game and msu game with a couple other buddies. Night started bad but ended good

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t I need to start reading up on turbo building... Mine's coming up fast :shock:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Weren't you just talking about trading it in for a Trailblazer SS?
i was, but in the that same thread i said i passed on it, it was pretty beat. im guessing a kid owned it. cause it was wore out and had a strange tic in the motor that i didnt like

Found the pilot at the local honda dealer, local trade, decent miles, lifetime powertrain warranty. drove it today, i love it. just waiting to hear back on the finance dept tomorrow. if all is well , im gonna buy it and take it home this weekend.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
I drove the pilot and hated it. Loved the inside but the serious lack of power/trq bothered me.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am trying. The reliability of the mazda seems ok. But its built with alot of ford s**t. And i just dont see it lasting like a honda will. I need more room without going back to a tahoe sized vehicle . This seems to fit everything i need it for. Plus its 4wd

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just found out that an EF gets you more street cred! :shock:

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
I am trying. The reliability of the mazda seems ok. But its built with alot of ford s**t. And i just dont see it lasting like a honda will. I need more room without going back to a tahoe sized vehicle . This seems to fit everything i need it for. Plus its 4wd
Have you looked at the gmc acadia? It has more interior room then the Tahoe yet it's smaller.

I went mini van status and love it. Most comfortable ride ever. It's the wifes.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is it possible to change my name? I just picked 99 civic ex because I couldn't think of anything else at the time, and I didn't think I was gonna be browsing often as I am now.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it possible to change my name? I just picked 99 civic ex because I couldn't think of anything else at the time, and I didn't think I was gonna be browsing often as I am now.
Doesn't seem like the place to be asking this. Either way, JayJay is the only one that can change your name on here.

CO671

Registered VIP
Worked on my S13. I haven't been able to lock the doors at all so I ripped the handles off my donor car and threw them on.
Also, attempted to paint match so I found a spraycan of white and a spraycan of pearl gloss, damn it's really close to the existing body color.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Stayed up playing minecraft 5-6 hrs longer than i hoped. Time flies apparently

Today/tomorrow is going to suck. With my luck ill get called in in about 3hrs

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP