What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f***. Me. Sideways. I really f***ing hate it when people constantly message you short sentences. They can't f***ing send you a few of them or even a goddamn paragraph.

Instead

They have

To do this

And keep adding s*** on

And on

Just keep talking

Like this

But like

Yeah no

I'm talking to someone right now and I literally want to tell her, "Do you know what one of my biggest pet peeves is? Talking to someone like you". She has sent me probably over 40 lines of messages in the last 4 minutes.
Lol that s**t drives me crazy too

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
at over 46 hours already. 10 more hours tomorrow. yay

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
at over 46 hours already. 10 more hours tomorrow. yay
I try to avoid over time like the plague since I'm salary lol. I usually put in 35-40 at my main job and 20-30 at my second job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I try to avoid over time like the plague since I'm salary lol. I usually put in 35-40 at my main job and 20-30 at my second job.

I think I would hate to be salary. Unless I'm: 1. making a lot of money and 2. doing something I really enjoy doing.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Always good to be on salary if you get sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Always good to be on salary if you get sick.

Yeah there's pros and cons to salary and wage work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We got a small rainstorm here, and of course, everyone in Southern California forgets how to friggin drive.. ugh...
My bike is just about finished. Need maybe 3 more parts, and it's complete. Super stoked to be able to ride again!
After that, I'm going to bite the bullet, and start doing work to the Civic. I'll update my build thread when I do. Roommate has me convinced to do some serious work to it...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just saw an impreza hatch with a piss on honda sticker in the parking lot. Ill try to gt a picture when I get oout of here.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think I would hate to be salary. Unless I'm: 1. making a lot of money and 2. doing something I really enjoy doing.
Salary is the best thing ever I can't even remember the last time I got paid hourly. Being your own boss is even better =) I worked mostly from home this week and maybe 25 hrs total but still get paid the same.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Salary has it's advantages and disadvantages. When you have to stay late one day just have to remind yourself that Friday you took off at lunch because it was nice out or the day you took off to take care of sick kids. I have to try to remember all the time I get off when im working 80 hour work weeks for the same pay.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
after eating s***ty military government food for the past 7 1/2 months i would give my left nut for that......lol

Oh crash by the way your PM inbox says its full
Oops. Thanks for letting me know.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol that's a lot of chili for some chili cheese fries.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:naughty:

Hey. Anyone know how much it is to powdercoat a turbo?
shouldnt be that much i know my cousins friend does rims for him for about 300-400....so a turbo housing imo should be more then 200 depending on how you bring it to them..assembled or taken apart...also if your going to get something powder coated i think you should do a bunch of stuff just to get it out the way and maybe get a discount