What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had my friends wedding rehearsal / dinner tonight. The rehearsal seemed A LOT shorter than it should've been lol. But then again, there really isn't much to a wedding is there? I was the only person there that didn't have a girlfriend / wife / significant other lol. Felt so lonely :(. I just tried on my tux too and I'm loving it. I wish I could wear a tux 24/7.
Who says you can't wear a tux all the time? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Who says you can't wear a tux all the time? Lol

If I could wear a tux at work while chopping vegetables and fruit all day, I would lol. But I have to wear my chef coat which I actually like wearing since it has my name embroidered on it ;). Makes me feel so fancy!

LOL :thumbs up

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Annnnnd just posted my build thread. Now to go to sleep so I can go to work at 7.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Just found my old DB2 on CL. They want 800 more then what I sold it for 3 years ago to them and all it has is OEM wheels with new tires lol. If I could get a decent price for my '05 right quick I would sell it and buy the integra back and have cash left over.

Have to be up and 5am and Im wide f**king awake dammit

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Headed back to Houston after a nice vacation. Stopped to do a little shopping and saw this in the parking lot. Super sweet.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All yours for one low price of $116k!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmao ^^ no thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol hmm a house or a car..

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But she's so pretty...

I'm giving her a bath now. I'm bored and she was dirty.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All yours for one low price of $116k!

I now see a black one in my parking garage at work almost every day. If you can afford cars over 100K, typically you can afford a house pricier than that as well.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I now see a black one in my parking garage at work almost every day. If you can afford cars over 100K, typically you can afford a house pricier than that as well.
Bingo. That or more than one house. We have a ton of customers that have multiple houses. Usually have many cars as well. Of course there is that few that spent everything just to buy that one high end car but that isn't as common.

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Put the new emblem on and changed the VTEC solenoid. I messed up bad though one of the bolts snapped inside the head :/

Sent From My Rooted SG3

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Put the new emblem on and changed the VTEC solenoid. I messed up bad though one of the bolts snapped inside the head :/

Sent From My Rooted SG3
Tsk tsk. If you're lucky the part that is in the head is sticking out a bit and you can get it out with pliers. Then buy a bolt from Honda and don't over torque!