What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went to the High Sierras this weekend for camping/fishing. Awesome experience. It would have been way better had my buddy not invited his stoner ass sister/sister's boyfriend/their idiot friend. These douches left massive messes at our campsite every night, left the bear box open, and never even left the camp site. I don't know how you spend 4 days at a beautiful destination like this, and not even see any of it... oh well... Anywho:

This was directly next to our campsite:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Riding alllllllllll day today in my new gear :mrgreen:

I think my uncle and I might cruise Alki Beach... but we'll see.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had an awful morning at work. Now I'm looking at ways to plan my wedding on my own for absolutely no more than $10, 000. This will suck, but be fun too bc we will plan it with no outside influence, and since I'm a control freak the say so is MIIIINE!

/makingsofbridezilla...

Sent from my Note 2

firejackal

5+ Year Member
He just wants to admire your ride right? Right?... I've had numerous officers get behind me that hasn't done anything, now when I drive a Ford or something else then they pull me over lol.
Now what I did today; found out my em1's outer tie rods are bad, so ordered new ones. No wonder the car is no fun to drive on bumpy roads. Then trying to figure out what's wrong with my crx's new clutch after putting the engine back in.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
95 in a 65. I got lucky and the CHP was cool, he wrote it at 75 instead since I was honest and obviously having a shitty day already

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
95 in a 65. I got lucky and the CHP was cool, he wrote it at 75 instead since I was honest and obviously having a shitty day already
How do you people keep getting off with such cheap tickets?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
When I saw him with the radar, I just pointed to the side of the road and pulled myself over, plus when he asked how fast I was going, I told him the truth. He was cool to me since I didn't make him put in much effort, so he cut me a lot of slack

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've only been pulled over twice. Once for some bullshit investigation against my sister (long story short, sister sells meth). Second time I got clocked at 42 in a 25. Got off with a written warning since the cop was a frequent customer at the restaurant I manage. Lol

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I rarely get pulled over, and it's typically a good reason. I'm not usually f**ked with when I'm not being a douchebag. Today I deserved the ticket and was more than lucky to only get written for speeding and him dropping the speed

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been driving like a grandma to avoid getting any tickets. Saving for a bike and don't want any setbacks.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I'm a conservative driver on the streets, this morning I was just really anxious and annoyed, so I was driving like a f**k head. Nobody to blame but myself

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm a conservative driver on the streets, this morning I was just really anxious and annoyed, so I was driving like a f**k head. Nobody to blame but myself
We all have those days

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Someone come ride with meeeee. Im bored.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My first ticket costed me license and I was in a terrible mood top begin with that night.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
feels like i havent been here in a while, hi f**k faces <3