lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well we live in murica so I will continue saying it in American fashion
Which is incorrect as they aren't made in america. :what: Either way, no skin off my nuts, pronounce it any way you feel the need. Why not most the rest of the world thinks we are morons anyway...:lol:

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Which is incorrect as they aren't made in america. :what: Either way, no skin off my nuts, pronounce it any way you feel the need. Why not most the rest of the world thinks we are morons anyway...:lol:
Thinks to the television people think all people from Louisiana are recheck/Cajun/pest control

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That show Cajun pawn stars. Gooooood gawdddd.
Yep, I always thought that about Louisiana. I'm pretty sure that TV did the same to Texas as how to everyone thinks everyone owns a ranch and rides horses.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Or buys storage lockers and has a bunch of drama tied in with it

Like when I saw South Beach Tow being filmed and having to stage every bit of it

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When I was training in Manila, they had one the discovery channel and watching swamp people. They asked if this is what all americans did in their spare time, I have never laughed so hard in my life.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. There is a lot more to it than TV programing. American reality shows don't help the case though.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you guys hear about that lady who fell out of her seat on the Texas giant at Six flags over Texas in Arlington on Friday?
s**t's crazy. That woman fell to her death.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you guys hear about that lady who fell out of her seat on the Texas giant at Six flags over Texas in Arlington on Friday?
s**t's crazy. That woman fell to her death.
I heard about that. That's scary as hell. My mom said that the attendant told her that as long as the bar clicked, it was secure. Apparently not.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I heard about that. That's scary as hell. My mom said that the attendant told her that as long as the bar clicked, it was secure. Apparently not.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
Yea the attendant said as long as it clicked, but it was supposed to click 3 times. The lady even asked to be checked again, but the attendant didn't even check her and told her she was fine. It must for that attendant because they got fired and six flags might sue that person for what they have (which may be little since they're working a minimum wage job, but they can also take from their parents if they're a minor).

It's also crazy since I rode the Iron Rattler(which is pretty identical to the Texas giant) twice two days before the incident.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Our obesity rate is quite sickening.
Hey....we are #2 for obesity now! Mexico holds that title, prolly cuz of all the munchies they get. Hehehe

But seriously. ..we're still gross.

Sent from my Note 2

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I seriously don't think six flags can sue someone for their poor training. They have liability insurance that will cover this. They may make the attendant pay the deductible though.

Do we even know if it was 100% the fault of the attendant or are you just repeating rumors and speculation?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I seriously don't think six flags can sue someone for their poor training. They have liability insurance that will cover this. They may make the attendant pay the deductible though.

Do we even know if it was 100% the fault of the attendant or are you just repeating rumors and speculation?
Multiple news sources have stated that it could've been the attendant, but no one is 100% sure. Here at Fiesta Texas they closed the Iron Rattler the day after that incident. I'm guessing they were going over the ride mechanically, but who knows.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been on K20, HT, RSX boards all day. Narrowing my search for all the parts I need.

.. ClubCivic K20/24T RT4WD wagon build thread coming soon! LOL
Yeah buddy! Looking forward to that!

Or buys storage lockers and has a bunch of drama tied in with it

Like when I saw South Beach Tow being filmed and having to stage every bit of it
I HATE all of those shows.. they're terrible...

Hey....we are #2 for obesity now! Mexico holds that title, prolly cuz of all the munchies they get. Hehehe

But seriously. ..we're still gross.

Sent from my Note 2
That's probably because Mexicans will immigrate over here illegally, get all fat on fast food, then get deported lol.

No, seriously though, Mexico is pretty bad. My friends and I used to go all the time. It's shocking how many fat people are down there.

Yea lady was worried still made her go yadayada. I wonder how big she was
I hear about these things a lot. Fat people should be chilling out on riding roller coasters as it is. s**t just isn't safe. Those things aren't designed to seat someone 400+lbs.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Multiple news sources have stated that it could've been the attendant, but no one is 100% sure. Here at Fiesta Texas they closed the Iron Rattler the day after that incident. I'm guessing they were going over the ride mechanically, but who knows.
News outlets are riddled with speculation. They put out what ever they can just to be the first in line to give the report. All the reports have quotes from people behind her in line that are complete guesses. They have no idea exactly what happened. It's just hearsay.

These rides have sensors every few feet that tell the security operators when a restraint isn't locked in. If this woman was that large it is very possible that it was clicked in but not enough to accommodate her large stature. That's just a guess though. The investigation will find out the cause.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
News outlets are riddled with speculation. They put out what ever they can just to be the first in line to give the report. All the reports have quotes from people behind her in line that are complete guesses. They have no idea exactly what happened. It's just hearsay.

These rides have sensors every few feet that tell the security operators when a restraint isn't locked in. If this woman was that large it is very possible that it was clicked in but not enough to accommodate her large stature. That's just a guess though. The investigation will find out the cause.
Yea because the ride shouldn't start if the restraints were unlocked, but it might have been that she was barely locked as you said.