What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New locations can hold the 1st check, just like any employer can. If you started on the off week or if u didn't, it's completely legal to hold.

Sent from my Note 2
Is not that. I'm not even in this stores system. It had nothing till do with the new site withholding me. The hours were in for me since I filled out a form for the weeks I worked. the new store said that never received the transfer paperwork from my store because my old stores HR department never sent it out I guess.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is not that. I'm not even in this stores system. It had nothing till do with the new site withholding me. The hours were in for me since I filled out a form for the weeks I worked. the new store said that never received the transfer paperwork from my store because my old stores HR department never sent it out I guess.

And that sounds like a lie. How can a new store NOT receive ur information yet add you to a schedule and have u clock in and out? Lol seriously? You're mad at ur old location and not the new one? Wow...

Also, it is illegal for them to be discussing this with anyone but you seeing how you are a legal adult.

Sent from my Note 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And that sounds like a lie. How can a new store NOT receive ur information yet add you to a schedule and have u clock in and out? Lol seriously? You're mad at ur old location and not the new one? Wow...

Also, it is illegal for them to be discussing this with anyone but you seeing how you are a legal adult.

Sent from my Note 2
It's the same company. And they couldn't receive it because my old store never sent the paperwork out? The hours were put in on my old store, And the payroll should've gone through corporate. It doesn't matter where I work in the company, as long as I fill out the form to have the hours recorder, it still goes through payroll. And my mom is helping because I have no idea why the f**k this is such a big f**king issue. I spent two weeks going back and forth with this store and my manager and my manager kept giving me stupid answers and never doing anything I asked him to about the transfer. Then I got to this store and they said the HR department never received the paperwork from my store's HR.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's the same company. And they couldn't receive it because my old store never sent the paperwork out? The hours were put in on my old store, And the payroll should've gone through corporate. It doesn't matter where I work in the company, as long as I fill out the form to have the hours recorder, it still goes through payroll. And my mom is helping because I have no idea why the f**k this is such a big f**king issue. I spent two weeks going back and forth with this store and my manager and my manager kept giving me stupid answers and never doing anything I asked him to about the transfer. Then I got to this store and they said the HR department never received the paperwork from my store's HR.

sounds like when I worked for giant. I sometimes went a month or more till s**t got straightened out. but I know what you mean with how they work. they will document your hours and schedule you, but your technically scheduled through your old store. it's hard to explain. it's the same system they use to send workers to assist other stores or set up new ones

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

The same company? Really?! NO f**king WAY!!! Jesus Christ....you completely missed what I said.

So you're telling me stores from any location can add hours to any other location? Bc that would interfere with allowed hours and bottom line for that store, so the store accepting ur transfer would HAVE to know ur coming and be on the lookout for paperwork to make sure they don't go over hours and have u on the books. So technically both stores are at fault for this and that's a huge problem in the system to allow hours being added from any store.

You are then able to walk into that store without a soul there understanding the situation as to why you're there? Again, see above.

You can clock in on the system there, and people are ok with you working there even though they have zero paperwork on you? Wait....see above.

So glad when I was a store manager the systems we used didn't allow all this BS...that's ridiculous.

Sent from my Note 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The same company? Really?! NO f**king WAY!!! Jesus Christ....you completely missed what I said.

So you're telling me stores from any location can add hours to any other location? Bc that would interfere with allowed hours and bottom line for that store, so the store accepting ur transfer would HAVE to know ur coming and be on the lookout for paperwork to make sure they don't go over hours and have u on the books. So technically both stores are at fault for this and that's a huge problem in the system to allow hours being added from any store.

You are then able to walk into that store without a soul there understanding the situation as to why you're there? Again, see above.

You can clock in on the system there, and people are ok with you working there even though they have zero paperwork on you? Wait....see above.

So glad when I was a store manager the systems we used didn't allow all this BS...that's ridiculous.

Sent from my Note 2
can you read? IM NOT IN THEIR SYSTEM therefore I cannot clock in and out. I have to fill out a form everytime I work. Everyone knows what the f**k is going on, they know I'm f**king working. They put the hours in through my old store because my payroll information is still there, but the hours go in through the store im at. And yes, we send people to different stores all the time and the hours get taken care of through HR. BUT HR is not answering so I have no indiciation of what the hell is going on with my payroll. They knew I was f**king coming. I wouldn't have worked if I they didn't, obviously.

Its a small ass store and I'm not even working now because they don't have the hours. Like I said before, the HR department at my old store either never out the trasnfer paperwork through because my manager is incompetant, or there was an issue with the paperwork going through corporate. This f**king s**t should've been f**king taken care of back before I f**king moved into school when I asked my manager about a billion times AND talked to the manager up here.

I just want my f**king money for working 20 hours and losing my f**king study and homework time.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Found a potential buyer for the shell of my coupe... He would be the ideal person I would want to sell it to.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Unfortunately no Nick. It's weird my tapatalk app is f**king up every time I was trying to quote you it would quote this.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Might have my 6th gen sold for a pretty good profit. Then thinking about getting a 350z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free