What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
drama days when we told people not to be a pussy when their E-feelings were hurt.

plus that was back before smartphones took over people's lives.
It was kinda nice when you could tell people to learn to use a damn forum and be honest about their level of retard. Drama indeed, but we were a tighter community then.

Phones should make it more convenient, really. I'm not on my computer just to d**k around anymore, I'll do that on my phone instead.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went to the qualifying of the Austin F1GP and I had a blast. Definitely worth the money spent. Those F1 cars are pretty loud, so I'm pretty sure I lost a little bit of hearing today.

Then I met the host of P1 Pole Position videos, and then got interviewed.

Then on the way back in my dad's MDX I had to take a picture of this. Sevens, sevens everywhere.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty sure I just blew up my clutch.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
High rpm downshift. Enough said. Clutch acts like it doesn't want to engage at all. It was a very difficult drive home at 35 mph.

Sent from my Nexus 7

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
High rpm downshift. Enough said. Clutch acts like it doesn't want to engage at all. It was a very difficult drive home at 35 mph.

Sent from my Nexus 7
That'll do it. A friend of mine downshifted his fathers Hyundai elantra from fourth to first and did that. Hope it didn't though.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm really hoping its just the clutch so I can get back to school tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 7

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lulz, Auburn take 'Bama? Not happening, it's going to be FSU vs 'Bama

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Phones should make it more convenient, really. I'm not on my computer just to d**k around anymore, I'll do that on my phone instead.
perhaps, but people who have their phone attached to their life really have nothing interesting to say. unless they're talking to other people also attached to their phones. then they all talk about new phones.

it's pretty gross when they're eating and also on their phones considering all the places that phone goes and touches. 1 in 6 apparently has fecal matter on it. yummy.

anyways while smartphones do make it easy to find information online they are not good for contributing info and most people theses days just look up things already out there. no point being on a car forum when they all post their every f**king move all over the internet.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
also i'm trying to decide what to do next weekend.

party with a lot of my out of town friends,

or go to KC Chiefs vs Chargers... row 7, 35 yard line if that matters.

the game is the very next day and there's no way I'll make it if i have any amount of fun.
damn you're a tiny mofo. she's even leaning over

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't even want to know what I did last night. dyno day was awesome but after was even better