What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmao. Zayum, doots! That's a lot of scratchers. I'm interested to see how you do!!
made 250, well worth the excitement, adrenaline rush, and reaction of the cashier haha they didn't know what to say

try again next Friday

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think racing seats look weird without 2. Nice seat though.
I have 2 racing seats in the car I actually race and that is more competitive. This '95 is just my weekend, here and there, toy now. So there's no need for a passenger racing seat to lose weight for competition(since I no longer compete in it) and no point in dumping money in this car right now. Thousands more will go into my '91 so yeah.. lol

Pic I took from the meet tonight

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love black Thursday instead of Friday. That's where we got our tv last year. Plus a different one for my aunt and a 5 dollar hand mixer. Unfortunately we're doing thanksgiving here this year so that doesn't really work. :(

I think racing seats look weird without 2. Nice seat though.

Hoping to play some World of Warcraft for a little while, eat... Also hope for a not gassy baby.
i usually avoid all the sales except for cyber monday. but new game for 34$ is a pretty good deal. i won't be able to find a used copy for that price for a long time.

i think 1 seat is fine. the stock seats have so little support. or just take all the other seats out of the car.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
going to court, got pulled over for a supposingly 65 in a 35 in unsafe conditions. please tell me how a rwd ford kept up with me through the bends. oh yeah I was song 38 because I KNEW. I worked for ford, you can't fool me. I was doing 38 and taking it to court. my mom got the same thing, same place, same speed. they f**ked with the wrong person, lawyer is ready and I got the money. f**k them, I'll do it just to prove a point and drop the 10k. I don't tolerate being f**ked with and my grandfather is an officer in court for my entire life, game on

I'm on a rampage

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
going to court, got pulled over for a supposedly 65 in a 35 in unsafe conditions. please tell me how a rwd ford kept up with me through the bends. oh yeah I was song 38 because I KNEW. I worked for ford, you can't fool me. I was doing 38 and taking it to court. my mom got the same thing, same place, same speed. they f***ed with the wrong person, lawyer is ready and I got the money. f*** them, I'll do it just to prove a point and drop the 10k. I don't tolerate being f***ed with and my grandfather is an officer in court for my entire life, game on

I'm on a rampage
so you're arguing that you were speeding just not by the ticketed amount?

10k what?

f***ed with you what? you didn't get shot. you got off ez

this happened where i live. in the middle of campus town

[YOUTUBE=" "]jD91hm57y_U[/YOUTUBE]

kid's dad wouldn't buy him a pack of cigarettes so the kid stole the dads work vehicle and took off. video shows the result.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you're arguing that you were speeding just not by the ticketed amount?

10k what?

f***ed with you what? you didn't get shot. you got off ez

this happened where i live. in the middle of campus town

[YOUTUBE=" "]jD91hm57y_U[/YOUTUBE]

kid's dad wouldn't buy him a pack of cigarettes so the kid stole the dads work vehicle and took off. video shows the result.
basically I was tired and pissed off. I didn't get off easy for anything. I did nothing wrong, it was a last ditch effort for them to write a ticket. it's a common DUI road but I wasn't drinking, and that's what they were hoping for. so I'm arguing it, and right now I just want to go back to sleep. nothing like a two hour nap

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
steak for breakfast. mmm

college football game tonight. come on 2 wins! wooo...

ISU mens basketball off to a good start 4-0

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
38 in a 35 is still speeding.

All of a sudden all my movie channels are missing. WTF. Thanks, dish.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol 3 mph isn't even a ticketable offense. 6+

Sent from my Nexus 7

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
38 in a 35 is still speeding.

All of a sudden all my movie channels are missing. WTF. Thanks, dish.
I didn't get a ticket for speeding, there isn't even a speed written where the offense goes. it's for driving an unsafe speed for road conditions.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Noticed the car was keyed this morning, awesome.
Bet it was the negreps chilling on what I'm assuming was a stolen dirt bike