What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
For the speeding can fight the low speeding tickets easy. Ask for documents showing that radar was calibrated correctly. As for the keyed car shoot em.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes, shoot them... >_>

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had my car keyed. Still haven't got it fixed.

Sent from my Nexus 7

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For the speeding can fight the low speeding tickets easy. Ask for documents showing that radar was calibrated correctly. As for the keyed car shoot em.
was no radar either. all going based off what he says and his speedometer

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As for the keyed car shoot em.
None of it went to the metal, only broke clear in a few spots, and runs from door jam to mid-1/4
I had my car keyed. Still haven't got it fixed.
Guess it's a good thing I never got around to repairing the bumper/lip, fenders, left door, or left quarter panel after all these years.

Have 160hrs of vacation & PTO saved up so far, might burn it all during xmas break and use that to get the car fixed up.
was no radar either. all going based off what he says and his speedometer
Lawyer once told me that they can either clock you, or be able to visually estimate it within 2mph :roll:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
None of it went to the metal, only broke clear in a few spots, and runs from door jam to mid-1/4
Guess it's a good thing I never got around to repairing the bumper/lip, fenders, left door, or left quarter panel after all these years.

Have 160hrs of vacation & PTO saved up so far, might burn it all during xmas break and use that to get the car fixed up.
Lawyer once told me that they can either clock you, or be able to visually estimate it within 2mph :roll:
Pennsylvania doesn't have rolling radar. So the cop would've had to been stopped and had to have been a state cop as local municipalities don't have radar. I think the whole following someone and matching their speed to pull them over is bull. Especially since Greg was what, three miles over? I don't see anything wrong with that. Most cops around here don't know what stop signs and turn signals are.

I'm not worried about the keyed marks right now. It'll get taken care of when i get it painted.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Just got back home. Earlier I Had sex played lonely island. Had sex again. Now I'm sitting in my car posting this before I go to sleep

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ugh. I wanna order my clutch from here, but I don't know if it'll be at my house by Wednesday when I get home from a school. TunerSports is located in PA according to the website, and I live in Allentown PA and they say the shipping estimate is 1-7 business days. I tried contacting them about and even messaged JayJay but got no reply. I really need it by Wednesday. Any ideas? Or I'll just have to suck it up and pay the extra $40 at a local shop that has one.

Sent from my Nexus 7

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ugh. I wanna order my clutch from here, but I don't know if it'll be at my house by Wednesday when I get home from a school. TunerSports is located in PA according to the website, and I live in Allentown PA and they say the shipping estimate is 1-7 business days. I tried contacting them about and even messaged JayJay but got no reply. I really need it by Wednesday. Any ideas? Or I'll just have to suck it up and pay the extra $40 at a local shop that has one.

Sent from my Nexus 7
I'll shoot justin a message and see. if not drive to my area and get it lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll shoot justin a message and see. if not drive to my area and get it lol
Is that where the warehouse is? Thanks man. Appreciate it. Its the exedy oem replacement.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a set of seats from a 2000 civic to put in my 96. Mint condition. No rips, no tears, no fading, no burns, nothing.

25 Bucks.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would've gave you mine lol.
Couldn't find them for less than 100 for a clean set. Buddy of mine hooked me up.

You can ship me them for free and I'll sell them ;)

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah!! We need to get together for drinks ASAP! As far as Branson goes, haven't yet met him but just about everyone here has. Haven't heard anyone say one bad thing about the guy and he's had several people fly out to his house in England. Guess that doesn't really mean anything tho. I did go to lunch with the CEO tho which was cool and his wife had my wife and kids over last week.

The center aircraft is the spaceship. The two outer aircraft is indeed one. It's called White Knight. YouTube Virgin Galactic if you wanna see some videos. It's pretty amazing to see in person. A far cry from the little helicopters I was working on in Alaska. The goal is to fly Branson and his family into space next summer after flight tests are done and then start commercial service right after that. NBC will be airing several live and reality shows about it.

Anyway... Woke up this morning and saw snow up on the hills above. ARGH!!!!!! F my life :(
I'm down man! Let me know when you've got some free time and we'll get together!!
Also, I've really only heard what the media has said about Branson. I'm not usually one to jump the gun on assumptions, so that's kinda my bad haha. Glad to hear he's rad in person! Dude is like a living Tony Stark, sans the badass Ironman part.

Snow in the mountains, but you'll likely not ever see it where you are! It has been unusually wet and cold here the past week!

Couldn't find them for less than 100 for a clean set. Buddy of mine hooked me up.

You can ship me them for free and I'll sell them ;)
:lol:

My Si seats were super clean, no rips or tears, non-smoking. Only issue was the rear headrest area was sunfaded super bad (was like that when I bought the car). I probably could have parted the car out for more than I sold it for, but oh well.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Classes got cancelled for tomorrow so my friend is taking me home tonight. An extra day added to my vacation.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a set of seats from a 2000 civic to put in my 96. Mint condition. No rips, no tears, no fading, no burns, nothing.

25 Bucks.
Those look all too familiar :lol: