What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
We have some little hole in the wall authentic Mexican taco places around here that are good.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got some new shotgun shells for home defense. Wish a nigga would

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's weird like that. This chick is girlfriend material for SURE. She's gorgeous, down to earth, goal oriented, cooks, nerdy etc. He's just.. weird.. I don't think he knows what he wants.

Oh I would! I'm legit interested in this girl, though. Last night, she threw me a big hint that she's interested (her friend told her that she needs to find a nice boy covered in tattoos, and not an a*****e.. she told her "Seth's nice :D" haha.. GREEN LIGHT GOOOO). We've been talking. I'll take it form there and see where it goes. My only concern is that she's 22, lives at home, and needs her mom's permission for damn near everything. Kinda irks me, but oh well.
What a tool. Guy has no idea what he has then :what:

Omg. If I had to get permission from my mom to do anything I would f**king lose my mind. I was pretty independent when I turned 18, and then I just recently moved out. My boyfriend's mom is a tad controlling and even then I lose my marbles over that. He's almost 23!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah... Report back on that one lol
30k on the motor. Will come with a complete 05 swap with around 10k on it. He's flexible on the $1800. Apparently he got a job and he needs to move, and their selling the bike because they need money. It's a Raven edition (black) but has been dropped. Currently needs a chain. In Gig Harbor currently. Pictures will be posted up soon I guess.

Lethal where you at?!

Damn, if he would take $1500 I could pick this thing up on Saturday...

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Watching the man folk clean because we're hosting thanksgiving this year. So getting the house prepared, then prepping the mashed potatoes, turkey brine, and giving baby a bath. We're running out of time, but as usual I'm nursing so I'm not contributing much to preparations.

Del Taco... Yum yum.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol

when i as in LA I had King Taco. Is that an LA restaurant only? Those tacos weren't too bad.
King Taco is indeed LA/surrounding area exclusive. They're pretty good, but I've definitely had better.

Got some new shotgun shells for home defense. Wish a nigga would

:lol:

That thing will put a huge hole in someone's chest.

What a tool. Guy has no idea what he has then :what:

Omg. If I had to get permission from my mom to do anything I would f***ing lose my mind. I was pretty independent when I turned 18, and then I just recently moved out. My boyfriend's mom is a tad controlling and even then I lose my marbles over that. He's almost 23!
Yeah exactly! Oh well, I'll take it as it goes, and see if I can deal with it haha.

You guys are babies holy s**t!

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
23... Noobs. XD. I couldn't imagine taking parental orders at that age... Time to grow up.

Thanks, CC, because of you, I had Del Taco for dinner. :D

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish I could fall asleep right now. The pain I'm gonna be in when I wake up is not going to be fun. I really need to invest in a new bed.

Sent from my Nexus 7

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish I could fall asleep right now. The pain I'm gonna be in when I wake up is not going to be fun. I really need to invest in a new bed.

Sent from my Nexus 7
You could try getting a memory foam mattress topper. Under 100 bucks and makes a huge difference.

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You could try getting a memory foam mattress topper. Under 100 bucks and makes a huge difference.
I'm looking into it.

Anyways, good news. Got my trans out. Bad news, throwout bearing was shot and everything is closed today so I can't put the new clutch in yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have this and I can confirm it. Get a memory foam pad I got one that was 1.5 inches thick and it is so comfortable.

Anyways last night I went cruising took a turn way too fast and spun and stopped right infront of a fence. The bumper made contact with it, but nothing too bad. Only damage is a crack, a couple of scratches on the bumper, and the tires on the left side have really bad bald spots. I might have to get new tires.

Other than that Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful to be alive.