What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Replaced passenger axle and did a trans fluid change on my boy Wes's coupe, tomorrow doing the other side. I like these things called "days off" lol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The car runs again!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bloat load... >_<

Going to breakfast and shopping with my aunt today. Feeding a farty baby to get ready at the moment.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watching Hercules with my baby girl on the couch. Weather sucks.

Hoping to play with the tig in the garage this afternoon. Then goin out to dinner and beer pong for my buddies birthday tonight.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ordered gta5 online last night for 34$ today it's back to regular of close to 60$ even with shipping it's about 20$ cheaper than it would be to go pick it up in the store. and it won't be getting a price drop anytime soon anyways.

nice and warm outside today (45 and sunny) so i put out my outside lights on the porch/deck thing/where my grill lives

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its very warm for me right now. 37° and cloudy. Probably won't get warmer than this again until spring.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's 60 and sunny here at the moment. The car actually got so warm inside I had to turn on the air conditioner.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
24 degrees here. I would love to have 43 degrees.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn I feel bad for you guys. I hate the winter. If I was rich I'd have a home here in Texas and one in South America possibly Brazil. So I'd never have to experience winter.
i feel great. it's nice and warm outside.

now if it was 71 it would be hot. there is a dif. i don't like being hot though you can't do anything to fix that other than have an air conditioner. in the winter at least you can just double up on layers and be toasty.

it does kind of suck when you can feel the inside of your nose freezing though.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i feel great. it's nice and warm outside.

now if it was 71 it would be hot. there is a dif. i don't like being hot though you can't do anything to fix that other than have an air conditioner. in the winter at least you can just double up on layers and be toasty.

it does kind of suck when you can feel the inside of your nose freezing though.
The burning sensation is the worse. Although, that might just be the leftover coke I snorted.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've ridden motorcycle in 12 degree weather + whatever the windchill of 80mph is

so that's pretty cold. so everything above 40 is nice and warm for me. it's still pretty freezing on the highway but i can feel all my limbs.