XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just came back from NYC. Surprise visit to a buddy with a few friends. Buddy thought only one of us was coming, so we had that friend walk in first. Then we iced him by dropping one at the door and knocking / hiding. Worked perfectly. :lol:

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Thinking about doing a LED gauge bulb swap, the stock ones are way too dim.

honda_skater

Sitting in class debating whether to buy my buddies fully built b series or not. This should be fun.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I got dropped from my Macroeconomics class due to absences. Lesson learned earliest class I can take is at 9:30.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
U will figure it out the older u get
Yea I'm sure a couple of years from now I wont mind, but for now it's early.

Went to the gym today and had a good workout. Then I went to chick fil a and just got some nuggets. Now I'm at home watching initial D until I have to get ready for work.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
I get up for work at 5am everyday, the only thing good about it is all the time i have after my shift, and that im half asleep during the first few hours lol.

also i got recommended initial d from a friend. i've never really seen any japanese cartoons, is it really that good?

honda_skater

I get up for work at 5am everyday, the only thing good about it is all the time i have after my shift, and that im half asleep during the first few hours lol.

also i got recommended initial d from a friend. i've never really seen any japanese cartoons, is it really that good?
I actually finished watching Initial D a couple of weeks ago. I really liked it, and they've got a couple Hondas on there.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just came back from NYC. Surprise visit to a buddy with a few friends. Buddy thought only one of us was coming, so we had that friend walk in first. Then we iced him by dropping one at the door and knocking / hiding. Worked perfectly. :lol:
NICE! Oh man, icing.. I got iced with a 32oz Smirnoff for one of my birthdays. I got the dude back with a 32oz of Bud Ice. Worst ice ever lol.

Attempting to jailbreak my iPhone on an old ass Windows XP laptop at work is proving to not happen. Getting irritated with it. Today shall be a long Monday...

honda_skater

Very nice. I used like BlackRa1n or something when I was running ios6 on my 4s. Then when I updated to ios7 it completely wiped my phone. Very depressing day haha

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NICE! Oh man, icing.. I got iced with a 32oz Smirnoff for one of my birthdays. I got the dude back with a 32oz of Bud Ice. Worst ice ever lol.
Haha! I was iced wit ha 32 oz Smirnoff myself. It was presented to me in the form of the Das boot. Chugged that, then slept for 2 hours because I felt like s**t after. I also got my buddy back... 8 ices in one night :lol:

Very nice. I used like BlackRa1n or something when I was running ios6 on my 4s. Then when I updated to ios7 it completely wiped my phone. Very depressing day haha
Yeah, upgrading your iOS version when jailbroken can cause huge issues. At least it used to. The last jailbroken iOS device I had was a 3Gs running like 4.3.3.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha! I was iced wit ha 32 oz Smirnoff myself. It was presented to me in the form of the Das boot. Chugged that, then slept for 2 hours because I felt like s*** after. I also got my buddy back... 8 ices in one night :lol:
Holy hell hahaha. I hate being iced. Worst thing ever. We threw a halloween party at my old place, and filled a huge flask with Everclear. Anyone who showed up without a costume was iced with it. We just drew ICE with icicle decorations all over the flask to justify the icing :cool:

Yeah, upgrading your iOS version when jailbroken can cause huge issues. At least it used to. The last jailbroken iOS device I had was a 3Gs running like 4.3.3.
Before iOS7 came out, I was jailbroken. It was rad, but not essential. I just want a few little tweaks to make iOS7 that much better.