What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha I see I'm still in your signature. :D

Just from one day on here, it seems to be more dead than it used to be..
Haha yeah. Yeah it has been a little quieter but we still get new people coming, they just tend not to stay active.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just took the last test of my Master's degree. Ended with an 88.6 in the class. Hoping to get the A so I keep my straight A's for grad school!
Congrats man!

Just from one day on here, it seems to be more dead than it used to be..
Yeah, forums in general seem to be slacking. Social media has taken over lol. It's all good though, 99% of the douchebaggery is gone, and the good members are still here. OG's check in every so often too.

Haha yeah. Yeah it has been a little quieter but we still get new people coming, they just tend not to stay active.
^ This. We've had a few guys stick around though which is awesome. We always have hundreds of guests on the site at any time (476 at time of this post), but I'm sure most come from Google searches, etc.

So I went golfing last night for the second time ever. Going to start going every Thursday. In a league with a few buddies. We're starting a drinking game next week, one drink for every stroke. I shot a 69 (;)) yesterday, so 69 drinks should get me a pretty good buzz by the end of the game :lol:

My cousin is coming up from Mass to visit this weekend. Even though I'm done and over college parties, he's never been to a real good one. End of semester party tonight sooo I'll probably end up going. Free beer!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guys, 6th Gen civics came with power adjusting mirrors?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Guys, 6th Gen civics came with power adjusting mirrors?
Yeah mine did. idk if all models did though... I had a LX model so it was power errythang! :cool:

.... except for the motor. That had no power. :roll:

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah mine did. idk if all models did though... I had a LX model so it was power errythang! :cool:

.... except for the motor. That had no power. :roll:
Thank you made this really bad day funny.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't know you had a son. Or I forgot. I've only seen pics of your daughter. What's he think of the truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Step son. All i can say is kids these days are weird.

I mean he likes the truck but he doesnt love it. Its just like riding in any other vehicle to him. My daughter on the other hand loves it!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

This pic. 'Murrica.

Helped an old friend of mine install a security system at his brothers landscaping business. Mounted and ran wiring for 5 out of 11 cameras. I've had a blast doing it though. I've never really done much of this kind of thing and my friend is 52 with one lung and a transplanted kidney so I'm literally only doing the hard stuff. I enjoy pushing out of my comfort zone and trying new things ;)

Monitor for the cameras

Ran the wires for four cameras through the attic and to the corners of the building.

One of the cameras :P

The cameras