What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna go to breakfast with the family. We were supposed to have a yard sale but luckily the ol lady decided against it. Think we r just gonna take all of the s*** to goodwill and call it a day. Sounds like a plan to me.

Got the silver mazda running last night. Just gotta tuck some wires and button it up but probably wont be until it cools down this evening.

Lol tempting. Cook, cleans, shoots guns, drinks coffee and Guinness, likes to build awesome cars and do burnouts. I picked a winner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like u found a boyfriend :what:

Last edited by a moderator:

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Figured where battery is getting moved to, deleted more stuff, Lined the floor, new plugs, oil changed, gotta scoop up some more parts yet

Gotta wash the s and change the oil in the integra. Might go look at a gsr for it too

Also keeping an eye out for a good price on a t56 trans. Woman wants to ls swap the edirty!

Love me some e30!!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol:

Went to look at a CC I saw on CL on Friday. Front end is jacked. Grille is cracked, scuffed up on front and side of bumper. Hood has a teeny bit of overlap on the passenger side but is flush on the driver's side.. and it's black so there were little random scratches everywhere (and it looks like someone tried taking off tree sap or something by scrubbing with a microfiber cloth. WTF?). Maybe I've been working for Tesla for too long. I felt like I was being WAY too picky. I was in a hurry when I stopped by. I was on the bike and I was hot and sweaty and I had stuff to do. The guy said if I was really interested they would throw in a grille with the deal. They wanted $17991 for it, but if it has a clean carfax I'd ask for like $15500 for the paint work. Still for 35k miles that wouldn't be a bad deal. And I have some connections with body guys.

Worked on the rear disc on the Civic last night. Got the studs in the hub except they're a little cock-eyed, so I can't get the rotor on. I gave the hubs to Matt so he could use his wheel stud too to straighten them out. Then I put the rear disc on! But I need someone to help so I can bleed the brakes... And I need to figure out how to get my car on our alignment rack. I was going to do all that today, but I don't have someone to help.

Wheels should be shipping out from CA tomorrow or Tuesday!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like u found a boyfriend :what:
With a vagina, I'm take it

Love me some e30!!
Me too

Hahahahahahahaha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Keep laughing

:lol:

Went to look at a CC I saw on CL on Friday. Front end is jacked. Grille is cracked, scuffed up on front and side of bumper. Hood has a teeny bit of overlap on the passenger side but is flush on the driver's side.. and it's black so there were little random scratches everywhere (and it looks like someone tried taking off tree sap or something by scrubbing with a microfiber cloth. WTF?). Maybe I've been working for Tesla for too long. I felt like I was being WAY too picky. I was in a hurry when I stopped by. I was on the bike and I was hot and sweaty and I had stuff to do. The guy said if I was really interested they would throw in a grille with the deal. They wanted $17991 for it, but if it has a clean carfax I'd ask for like $15500 for the paint work. Still for 35k miles that wouldn't be a bad deal. And I have some connections with body guys.

Worked on the rear disc on the Civic last night. Got the studs in the hub except they're a little cock-eyed, so I can't get the rotor on. I gave the hubs to Matt so he could use his wheel stud too to straighten them out. Then I put the rear disc on! But I need someone to help so I can bleed the brakes... And I need to figure out how to get my car on our alignment rack. I was going to do all that today, but I don't have someone to help.

Wheels should be shipping out from CA tomorrow or Tuesday!

I wouldn't get it. Too much work for a new car

Invest in a vacuum bleeder and you won't need help

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldn't get it. Too much work for a new car

Invest in a vacuum bleeder and you won't need help

But how often would I use it?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Buy, use, clean well, return. If it's that big a deal

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i went to breakfast with the family.

Then went to the mall to get a birthday present for a kids bday party. Then went to lowes to look for some shelving.

Then ended up at Verizon and got a new iphone and tablet lol. Been f**kin around with those and watching forensic files all afternoon.

As soon as it cools off imma get the mazda buttoned up and wash cars

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tried to put my plastics back in, have to take more out first, next weekend it is then.

Watching TV, came across this, I think I died of laughter for a moment

Saw this the other night at Buffalo Wild Wings, should've offered to take it off their hands

Pounding out some laundry while waiting for g/f to get here, grab food, then game 7, go 'Hawks!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i went to breakfast with the family.

Then went to the mall to get a birthday present for a kids bday party. Then went to lowes to look for some shelving.

Then ended up at Verizon and got a new iphone and tablet lol. Been f***in around with those and watching forensic files all afternoon.

As soon as it cools off imma get the mazda buttoned up and wash cars
What iPhone did you get? 5s?

Tried to put my plastics back in, have to take more out first, next weekend it is then.

Watching TV, came across this, I think I died of laughter for a moment

Saw this the other night at Buffalo Wild Wings, should've offered to take it off their hands

Pounding out some laundry while waiting for g/f to get here, grab food, then game 7, go 'Hawks!

Lol gotta love on demand.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did some stuff around the house, ran some errands, went to the range and fired off 300 rounds, and worked out. Dinner and finishing stuff around the house this evening. Surprising how dead the range was for a Sunday afternoon.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got the 5. I've heard the slow mo video feature is pretty cool on the 5s.

Yeah it is. Im sitting here watching movies on tv while on the forums on my iphone4 and netflix on the tablet and instagram on the 5s lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it is. Im sitting here watching movies on tv while on the forums on my iphone4 and netflix on the tablet and instagram on the 5s lol

Today's youth would be proud :lol: