Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking at some mods for my S&M M&P 9mm

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Got that wood pulled up off my deck ahead of schedule, i just hulked that s**t offa there with plenty of screws and nails still stuck in it lol.

after a sweep and spray down:

gonna sand and stain it this weekend, it'll look a thousand times better than the bullshit astro turf did.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Stain should look good

Hooray for having to close, wait about 90 minutes, then reopen for 380 kids...over a course of 30 minutes, then close again. 1 more month, just 1 more month :lol:

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Came home to plug my O2 sensor back in, burned the s**t out of my arm, whatever my own fault. Left my watch on the roof of the car which then fell off and no longer works. Can't figure out what's wrong with the Civic. My bird is dying. f**kin hell, just one of those days...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slumber party with my best friend tonight. I need girl time. I don't hang out with anyone anymore...

Kicked the man out of the house. He's frisbee golfing and having his own slumber party. :lol:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't really know :lol:

I do know this.. This isn't 1200 bucks. And it doesn't prove anything.

These dudes aaaalways try to get me into it, and I will be nice to them at first and tell them no.. then they keep bugging, and I rip them a new one about how it's a pyramid scheme and NO ONE is going to make money aside from the assclown that started it. They get all quiet then haha.
I remember a friend of mine (girl) was all into the energy drink (Verve) bullshit. I told her it was a waste of her time/energy/finances, and she assured me she was going to make bank. She said "watch, next month I'm going shopping for my BMW that the company is going to pay for, you'll see!". I go and buy my Audi. She never gets a BMW, stops talking about the Verve bullshit. So I ask "what happened?" "You were right, it was a pyramid scheme. I wasted so much time and effort". Lulz. Work hard, kiddies, that's how you get money.

Slumber party with my best friend tonight. I need girl time. I don't hang out with anyone anymore...

Kicked the man out of the house. He's frisbee golfing and having his own slumber party. :lol:
Lol.. frisbee golf is the whitest thing ever.

Easy Friday, boss is out of the office, all of my projects are complete. Going to work on a side project and legit play Hotline Miami at work.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I call it disc golf. :O it's fun!

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Doing absolutely nothing today so I can grab my rental for an upstate NY wedding tomorrow after Formula Drift.

Come to think of it, I've done nothing all week except plug in a network switch (no one could figure out why they were offline) and call Comcast to forward MX records. That's about it...

bzzt

Took my son's Xbox 360 apart because wife tripped over a wire and pulled it to the floor (about 2 feet).
It reads some disks fine but gets errors on others. I think the laser needs to be adjusted. :-/

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Took my son's Xbox 360 apart because wife tripped over a wire and pulled it to the floor (about 2 feet).
It reads some disks fine but gets errors on others. I think the laser needs to be adjusted. :-/

Weird. I've always known that to fix them. Friend drunk at a party had his RROD and he spun around and back kicked it off the TV stand (about 2 feet), hit the ground and it rebooted and worked fine for who knows how long. Just try that. Put it back together and give it a good punt.

bzzt

Weird. I've always known that to fix them. Friend drunk at a party had his RROD and he spun around and back kicked it off the TV stand (about 2 feet), hit the ground and it rebooted and worked fine for who knows how long. Just try that. Put it back together and give it a good punt.
Ahhh. Like a glow stick. You have to break it to make it come on. Lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I call it disc golf. :O it's fun!
Same. There's a disc golf course at a park a couple miles from my house. Never actually played it though...

Doing absolutely nothing today so I can grab my rental for an upstate NY wedding tomorrow after Formula Drift.

Come to think of it, I've done nothing all week except plug in a network switch (no one could figure out why they were offline) and call Comcast to forward MX records. That's about it...
Where in upstate NY will you be? If you mention anything within 100 miles of NYC I will f**king drive across this state and b***h slap you.

... some other time. Busy this weekend ;)

Funny, my buddy's 360 had the RROD, the got pissed at it and dropped it down a flight of stairs. It didn't break but bounced down a few. Then it worked fine!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
S&M eh? ;)

:lol: apex trigger. The full size m&p's triggers suck.
Hey, you never know... ;)

You read my mind. Looking at their Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kit. Not sure if i want the aluminum or poly. Thinking maybe their Failure Resistant Extractor as well. Might not though.

Debating on if I want sights as well. If so, what.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, you never know... ;)

You read my mind. Looking at their Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kit. Not sure if i want the aluminum or poly. Thinking maybe their Failure Resistant Extractor as well. Might not though.

Debating on if I want sights as well. If so, what.

I like fiber optic or night sights. I've never bought or installed an apex trigger kit but I've shot a full size m&p with an apex and I loved it! Crisp trigger break, clean reset. That particular setup was a little too light of a pull for me to carry daily though.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wasting time with some youtube, then editing my g/f's sorority website

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where in upstate NY will you be? If you mention anything within 100 miles of NYC I will f***ing drive across this state and b**** slap you.

... some other time. Busy this weekend ;)
Oh yea, from the great lake? Better not come bother me. Go get your d**k wet bruh.

I actually live less than an hour (If there were no cars on the road :lol:) from NYC down the beach in NJ and I'm driving up to Fishkill for a wedding. My buddy lives in West Orange, no idea the reasoning there, probably her idea.

Rented a car cuz I don't feel like taking mine and there's no car on the planet that is faster than a rental, I don't care what you say. But they gave me a new Jetta and I can't stand the damn thing. On the way home I was trying to figure out how to adjust the f**king mirrors. Instead I just pushed mine out and said close enough. The gas pedal only works for two points of pressure, "I'm 95 and I have no bones in my foot" or "I live my life a quarter mile at a time". Silly Germans...