Last edited by a moderator:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks a lot like what my niece has on her arm, sans the script:
That's rad. Mine is going to be with my palms up down my forearm.

Stay away from a relationship for a long time. Nothing worse than getting in another one right after a breakup.
For sure. There's just nothing wrong with snuggles with no strings attached.

That was hilarious
Right?! Every time some other article of clothing would come up, I just facepalmed and said "God damnit...." Starting out with Chucks was not a good start. I actually am wearing white Chucks, black skinny jeans, flannel, a hoodie AND a leather jacket today. FML.

All my coworkers were laughing at me.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I disagree.

Someones feelings always come into play. No sense in crushing anyones heart for nothing.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, just took two finals and a midterm in the last two days, so tonight I'm gonna drink and hang out with my roommates. Tomorrow I get to go home and see my family. I hate this city so it'll be nice going home.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

First day of work at Bridgestone today went well. Nice 12 hour shift of bustin ass. I feel accomplished. ;) I made 8,637 golf balls today.

Well, at least the center cores for the golf balls. So.. I assisted in the production of 8,637 golf balls today. We're the only manufacturer of golf balls that still manufactures in the USA!

MURICAAAA!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well obviously no trip to Key West tonight

Little bit of Photoshop to finish a pic or two
Then catch up on TWD
Should be doing the clutch in the Civic tomorrow, hoping to get completely done by tomorrow night and sold by Monday.
Stay away from a relationship for a long time. Nothing worse than getting in another one right after a breakup.
Guilty, on a couple occasions :(
I disagree.
Someones feelings always come into play. No sense in crushing anyones heart for nothing.
This.

One night stand is different than "snuggles" in my book. Snuggles sounds like a couple/few times a week with same dope.
Right?! Every time some other article of clothing would come up, I just facepalmed and said "God damnit...." Starting out with Chucks was not a good start. I actually am wearing white Chucks, black skinny jeans, flannel, a hoodie AND a leather jacket today. FML
:rolf:
Guilty of Chucks, but that's about it. Hoodies when it was cold as s*** in Tally, DC, and NYC.

Hipster title diverted :cool:
Well, just took two finals and a midterm in the last two days, so tonight I'm gonna drink and hang out with my roommates. Tomorrow I get to go home and see my family. I hate this city so it'll be nice going home.
:thumbup:
First day of work at Bridgestone today went well. Nice 12 hour shift of bustin ass. I feel accomplished. ;) I made 8,637 golf balls today.

Well, at least the center cores for the golf balls. So.. I assisted in the production of 8,637 golf balls today. We're the only manufacturer of golf balls that still manufactures in the USA!

MURICAAAA!
f*** yeah.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I disagree.

This. Definitely this. That was essentially exactly what I told her haha.

MURICAAAA!
Yeah buddy! Congrats!

^ lolllllllll

So I gotta get out of the friend zone with this girl.... proving harder than I though. We almost dated 4 years ago in college, never happened, both started seeing other people, and we became good friends. Now we're both single, and we've been hanging out (we were even when she was dating, her ex was actually a cool guy), but she keeps hinting at not wanting anything at all, no relationships, no hookups. At the same time she keeps telling me about all the guys that have been hitting her up. I gotta get out of this zone!! She knows the last 3 Miss America's personally and still models from time to time.. not letting this opportunity go down without a fight lol.
Ah man. The friendzone.. I either break out immediately, or abandon ship. Tell her straight up, man. Even though she has said she's not interested (big red flag), sometimes we don't really know what we want until we're in the thick of it. If she's still like "nahh", it's time to let that ship sail. Remain friends if you want, but draw the line there.

Meh. I don't see that happening. We've been friends for years. She's was our first Fraternity sweetheart too. And she's actually not insanely crazy). Worse case scenario we stay friends, though I'd like to see more.

We went to an Oktoberfest last week, and she swore she sat in something sticky and asked me to feel her ass and check. I fully complied. :lol:
See this just ensures that she wants the attention lol. She knows you wanna bang her brains out.