What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah but the 4wd ones are different. They are flared out.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I see now. I'll look while I'm there

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didn't have class till 11:30 this morning. Woke up at 10:45 with my mom asking me to call her. My dad was on a route to State College, and something happened with his heart. He was ambulenced to a hospital in State College and then air lifted to a hospital in Danville. I've been freaking out and can't stop thinking. I wanna drive down there but my mom said he hasn't made it there yet.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didn't have class till 11:30 this morning. Woke up at 10:45 with my mom asking me to call her. My dad was on a route to State College, and something happened with his heart. He was ambulenced to a hospital in State College and then air lifted to a hospital in Danville. I've been freaking out and can't stop thinking. I wanna drive down there but my mom said he hasn't made it there yet.

Hope everything is okay brother. Just gotta pray.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t man.. hope all turns out well. Good vibes your way.

Been a while since I've been on here! GF flies out here next week for her first 'Murican Thanksgiving, need to make some pies to bring to turkey day.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn right it's been a while since you've been on here :lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hope everything turns out alright man.

Been a while since I've been on here! GF flies out here next week for her first 'Murican Thanksgiving, need to make some pies to bring to turkey day.
Mmmmmm pie. Intoduce her to the Cowboys dropping a whopping on the Eagles that day too. ;)

Leaving work in 20 minutes and heading to a dentist appointment. Jeopardy finals later (lol), then downtown to potentially meet this girl I met on Tinder. Only going by her Tinder pictures, she's one of those cute faces, but could be a little bigger than what I'm looking for type deals. I'm a skinny dude :lol:

And just got word from my buddy that he's visiting from the DR until December 1st! I'm so stoked, it's been over a year since I've seen him, when I visited him last in Santo Domingo.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Raining most of the day, so no junkyard diving

But did pick up an '06 Trailblazer EXT

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t man.. hope all turns out well. Good vibes your way.

Hope everything is okay brother. Just gotta pray.

Well, the doctors are saying right now that it looks like AFib. Abnormal heartrate. He's had a murmur all his life but this was different. He's staying overnight and taking medicine right now but he's okay for the most part.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guess im off today. We head to Cali tomorrow for damn near a week. Should be fun.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Mmmmmm pie. Intoduce her to the Cowboys dropping a whopping on the Eagles that day too. ;)

Leaving work in 20 minutes and heading to a dentist appointment. Jeopardy finals later (lol), then downtown to potentially meet this girl I met on Tinder. Only going by her Tinder pictures, she's one of those cute faces, but could be a little bigger than what I'm looking for type deals. I'm a skinny dude :lol:

And just got word from my buddy that he's visiting from the DR until December 1st! I'm so stoked, it's been over a year since I've seen him, when I visited him last in Santo Domingo.

I would get some full body pics before potentially wasting my time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Deez niggas....

Round here...