What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can go ahead and ship that yellow s2k on up to Georgia ;)

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I plan to be buried in that thing

Haven't driven it in a week or two, still need to replace the hub/bearing, just haven't gotten around to ordering them yet.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahaha holy s**t :lol:

And I just replaced the hub/bearing on the daily.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not looking forward to having to do it again, but didn't buy an OEM bearing last time + left the original hub hoping I'd get lucky.

Should probably look at the Civic's again to get top dollar, but meh, just want it sold.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Del Sol runs, but it is pissing coolant from the manifold for some reason from the #4 runner. Gotta take the manifold back off and check the gasket. But engine swap #2 down. My integra's is getting pulled again in a few months to get rings as well.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Del Sol runs, but it is pissing coolant from the manifold for some reason from the #4 runner. Gotta take the manifold back off and check the gasket. But engine swap #2 down. My integra's is getting pulled again in a few months to get rings as well.

Wait till you get a shell though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I should add you on xbox when I get home probably, I only have cod though. Too poor to buy other stuff.

The woman might order my a nardi steering wheel I like, not sure if I want her to yet though

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I should add you on xbox when I get home probably, I only have cod though. Too poor to buy other stuff.

The woman might order my a nardi steering wheel I like, not sure if I want her to yet though

That's cool. I have that. I wanna get on and play. Haven't really had the time to sit down and play awhile.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bestie is making me homemade lasagna for dinner. How did I get so lucky? :D