What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's my birthday today so I'm just hanging out with family. Went and picked up my contacts at the eye doctor this morning. I'm on nights so I'm sleeping from about now (11:30) to 5. Then gonna head to my parents house for some cake and a dinner/breakfast. Not even gonna get drunk though because I've got to work tomorrow night [emoji38]

Responsibilities. Fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's my birthday today so I'm just hanging out with family. Went and picked up my contacts at the eye doctor this morning. I'm on nights so I'm sleeping from about now (11:30) to 5. Then gonna head to my parents house for some cake and a dinner/breakfast. Not even gonna get drunk though because I've got to work tomorrow night [emoji38]

Responsibilities. Fun.

Happy birthday nigga

Made breakfast muffins for myself and the kids.

Gotta clean the bathroom and then go get some fittings for my fuel rail and fpr. Need to go buy the most expensive tps in the world and some spark plugs as well. Getting close to starting this b***h!

Maybe a little garage time before the gym. Then cook dinner and then back in the garage.

Really need to mow the grass, but its raining.

pantyraid

=^.^=

Responsibilities. Fun.

Happy birthday =)

Responsibilities love to ruin everything

I was stuck in a server room. s**t was messy as hell. View attachment 25694 View attachment 25695
:(

At least you didn't get your head stuck in a stairway banister?

Ha it was the only bad getting stuck somewhere scenario I could think of

Got a job finally. Sold my seat out of my Civic. Things are moving along finally!
I know we don't know eachother but congratulations <3

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Responsibilities. Fun.

Happy birthday Nick!

I was stuck in a server room. s**t was messy as hell.
Wow... well, it's not very easy trying to manage hundreds of Ethernet cables while at the same time being able to see where each one plugs in. It's really just laziness because if you need to replace one cable, you have to fumble through 30 others to successfully pull the old one. Can't just yank it out, so it takes time to follow the wires. Lazy IT guys won't put those wires back nicely, and over time it just looks like s**t.

Our server room is slightly messy, but the cables are well managed. No s**t on the floor, but we do have a cricket who made a home in there somewhere. And it's always 65* in there, it's the best place to go to cool off lol

For me, one more hour of work, ,then driving my ass back to Massachusetts. Going to a country festival this weekend, so I'll be MIA and drunk until Monday. :lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What was that about wire messes?

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I said server room not data center haha

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, nice and comb'd on thetray.. looks great!
And it was the IT people who did it. They arent the best at keeping patch cords tidy. apparently any other cord as well.

:(

At least you didn't get your head stuck in a stairway banister?

Ha it was the only bad getting stuck somewhere scenario I could think of

Actually, that was yeterday. Wasnt the banister. This was metal stairs onthe 5th floor of a college to the roof access. I needed to reach something and squeezed in between the steps and got stuck. Took me at least 5 mins to get free.
Ironic you point that out

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need a beer, a shot of whiskey, and a f**king pillow. Today was just not worth waking up for

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need a beer, a shot of whiskey, and a f**king pillow. Today was just not worth waking up for
It's my birthday, you aren't allowed to have a bad day lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's my birthday, you aren't allowed to have a bad day lol

I am sorry man, work was just hell. I'm finding out real hard how some service managers are at dealerships.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am sorry man, work was just hell. I'm finding out real hard how some service managers are at dealerships.
I'm messing with you man. Sorry you had a bad day. f**k that guy.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1434066410016.jpg

Connie! Is this true? If so, I think I would like to visit for thanksgiving. ;)

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You guys didn't see the worst part.

It has elevated flooRS and the cabling underneath was an utter mess. Reminded me of Indiana Jones where he looks down the hole and snakes were everywhere.

I only had to pull in 3 cat6a shielded cables. Sadly this was a TV studio.

Then to top off my day I pulled about a quarter mile of fiber
20150611_152947.jpg

Last edited:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm messing with you man. Sorry you had a bad day. f**k that guy.

Its alright, I'm just hoping tomorrow will be better. He sent two of our techs home today so there was only three of us left, and then he kept sending me to the Hyundai on the other side of the parking lot (my dealership is Lehigh valley Honda hyundai) to take over a lift but it was just making things worse.