what are you getting your SO for xmas?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a bottle of moet and a fat cock that comes with an orgasm ;)

and the funny thing is that I'm totally serious

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^Hah.. I'll probably get my girl some AppleBottom jeans/some type of nice shirt to match, fix/replace the small things that are wrong with her car, paint her VC, and some CD's / DVD's that I know she's wanted...

We'll also probably take a small roadtrip, take her out to dinner, etc etc etc, sex, etc etc etc....

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We bought a Canon Rebel XTi and a Canon Powershot A540 as gifts to each other from each other. BUt she doesnt know i also picked up a sweater and some other things for her. Cant go all out. as of Dec 17th its exactly 2 months till we get married. That will be the best gift ever!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well it was her 11th birthday last month so im getting her some new rims cause i sold the 17s

(yes im talking about my car that was manufactured in november 1995 says right on the inside of the door)

.blazed_ej8

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maiku said:
Children Of Mana is a very good game :thumbs up

I don't have a GF ........ I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!
WTF !!! u better be a chick !

Melt said:
well it was her 11th birthday last month so im getting her some new rims cause i sold the 17s

(yes im talking about my car that was manufactured in november 1995 says right on the inside of the door)

ahahhahahhahaha damn i was about to say...lol

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow nintendo ds's sound popular...but i got my girl a hoodie from journeys..ill probably pick up some wierd ass coffee (she likes coffee) from somewhere...and whatever else i think shed like...maybe a pack of trojans too...:thumbup:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A nice silver $60 locket necklace. She's always wanted one her whole life and she's never had one. I just need to figure out how to get the pictures to fit in the tiny holders lol.

But I'm debating whether or not to save this gift for our 2 year anniversary coming up in 4 months or get her just this for X-Mas.

Jipstar

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For christmas I will be getting her:

4GB Ipod Nano with Video
Clothes
Bottle of Perfume

She specifically told me NOT to buy her jewellery lol. I always buy her jewellery. Last year I searched the whole damn shops to find her a genuine black pearl. She only wore it 3 times this year!! So I figured out that I should buy her something she will really use.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been with my girlfriend for almost 4 years...so this year we just set a spending limit and are going out to the mall or something and just shop for each other, and just tell each other a list of 5 things we want, then we choose out of those.

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm. I got him season 1 of the A-team, and this little sculpture hand thingy. and I will probably get him additional stuffs. I just don't know what yet. maybe a gift certificate to musicians friend.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
amej8 said:
A nice silver $60 locket necklace. She's always wanted one her whole life and she's never had one. I just need to figure out how to get the pictures to fit in the tiny holders lol.

But I'm debating whether or not to save this gift for our 2 year anniversary coming up in 4 months or get her just this for X-Mas.
just imo, i think the locket would be better for the anniversary. it seems more appropriate, imo.

a black pearl... neat! i guess i'm just all for.. practical things. haha. joe collects skateboards, so i get him skateboards. :what:

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a right hand ring(so she can send her other ring off to be reflashed), earrings, some perfume that she wants, and a weekend away :thumbs up

i hope she buys me an LSD, lol

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amej8 said:

i just got my girl one of those for her birthday earlier this year....man its a b***h tryin to get pictures in there...

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

well this is all the s**t she got me last christmas: charger jersey, 5 colognes, shammy, printer/scanner, game boy, game boy game, 12 dvds plus the season 1 of TUF, ralph lauren towels, tommy hilfiger boxers, so-cal shirt, misc candies and gifts, a $70 gift sertificate to buy shoes, plus front row concert tickets, im guessing no less than $500+, so i feel obligated to spoil her rotten this year, i have gotten her all the things i can think of for her birthday and past christmas's, video camera, digital camera, a million cds and dvds, stuft animals, a million perfumes, jewelry, clothes...etc,im just running out of ideas, and she always says "I dont want anything, i dont need anything" and every year shes gets me the coolest s**t for my birthday and x-mas, i want to hook her up this year any ideas?

i bought her 4 dvds so far, and thats all, im thinkin maybe a cat since she wants a cat, but that alone will cost me $350 for the extra deposit money on the apt. plus the price of the cat, i think i can get her better s**t for that much...HELP!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wish I had more money right now so I could buy him more. I have all these ideas, but I tend towards expensive gifts. :???: not that I'm looking to spend lots of money, but I love to get the gifts that really excite people, and often that does include expensive gifts, especially with guys around Jason's age.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
42Steps said:
Pretty sure my "girl" won't be checking here....

Taking a basic black hoodie and bleaching a design on the back/sleeves, then probably taking a fabric marker to it to add some detail... Probably make one for myself too, since it will look badass...

Also going to make a book for her.... All original stuff I've written/drawn/painted... Have all the stuff for it, just need to do it.... Should probably get on that very very soon, will probably take a while....

For another friend I'm painting some things onto wine glasses.... She likes wine, and I think it will look nice....
yo, post pics of how that comes out man...sounds like a great idea.

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well my girls is getting a south pole jacket and a puppy.

and i might get myself a nintendo ds and a new car.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I wish I had more money right now so I could buy him more. I have all these ideas, but I tend towards expensive gifts. :???: not that I'm looking to spend lots of money, but I love to get the gifts that really excite people, and often that does include expensive gifts, especially with guys around Jason's age.
It's not how expensive the gift or how many gifts you buy it's the meaning and thought that went into buying the gift. I know it sounds cliche and s**t but it's the truth, believe me I know. Sometimes you don't even really have to buy them a gift, just do something nice. I've been with my lady going on 10 years, I know all the tricks ;) but seriously tho, my lady knows that if I had mor money or if I were rich that I would buy her everyting she wants. For right now I have to do with what I got and it's more than enough to make her happy. I know, I sound like a b***h but it's true :oops:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
It's not how expensive the gift or how many gifts you buy it's the meaning and thought that went into buying the gift. I know it sounds cliche and s**t but it's the truth, believe me I know. Sometimes you don't even really have to buy them a gift, just do something nice. I've been with my lady going on 10 years, I know all the tricks ;) but seriously tho, my lady knows that if I had mor money or if I were rich that I would buy her everyting she wants. For right now I have to do with what I got and it's more than enough to make her happy. I know, I sound like a b***h but it's true :oops:
I know that... I'm not that damn shallow. It doesn't change that the things I would like to get him are kind of expensive though.

I was pointing out that a lot of guys around Jason's age are into video games, car stuff, electronics, etc. Stuff that isn't cheap.