What are you in the mood for?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To be skinny, tired of being obese. Got the approval today to start working out again, and its more than just walking. Thank JEEEBUS!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In the mood to go riding around in the honda, but i has no other cars to roll with :( sad day....

emerican

Registered VIP
In the mood to go do something anything really cause im bored sitting at the house. It aint gonna happen though cause the gf is getting off work soon and shes sick so theres no way im asking a sick person who just worked 9 hours to go ride around with me for no reason lol.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In the mood to go do something anything really cause im bored sitting at the house. It aint gonna happen though cause the gf is getting off work soon and shes sick so theres no way im asking a sick person who just worked 9 hours to go ride around with me for no reason lol.
Man, I miss those days.
Just hop in the car and drive w/ the EX. Have awesome air guitar and drum sessions, singing the craziest songs.
And my personal favorite, passenger seat driving. IE, steering and shifting in my own seat, making the noises, racing him while he's actually driving, when vtec engages scream it, take a corner hard 'screeeeeeeeech' and lean into the window one handed driving...I can go on.

Those were the days. Yes, I'm a huge nerd.:D

packers#1

A good day tomorrow in Latta SC...my uncle has six of his dirt-racing go karts running, so it's gonna be a good day :D

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To be skinny, tired of being obese. Got the approval today to start working out again, and its more than just walking. Thank JEEEBUS!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
maybe you're just pawg and you don't know it :laugh:

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man, I miss those days.
Just hop in the car and drive w/ the EX. Have awesome air guitar and drum sessions, singing the craziest songs.
And my personal favorite, passenger seat driving. IE, steering and shifting in my own seat, making the noises, racing him while he's actually driving, when vtec engages scream it, take a corner hard 'screeeeeeeeech' and lean into the window one handed driving...I can go on.

oh man, when i used to hang with all my old car buddys, that was So what we did, but we would be drifting and just acting dumb in general at the same time as doing it from the passenger seat, lol

i actually learned how to drift my old 240 by riding shot gun with a few different friends and just copying their rythems

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
For someone to drive me home please....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, I miss those days.

Hahaha I used to do the same thing. My ex and I would make turbo spooling and blow off valves noises for eachother when we drove. :lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I must be the odd ball because my ex and I never did anything like that. We were a weird couple but you guys are just dorks :P.

I need another massage and a hot tub.... I'm all sore :(.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol you gals are adorable

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where are you?
I was at my friends house. We decided to play a game of 50 turns on Mario Party. Worst decision ever. We started around 10:15, finished around 2:30? I started to fall asleep but she kept talking so I was like half asleep for probably 15-20 minutes. I finally got up, said f**k it, and decided to drive home. I was blasting music and singing the entire way to keep myself awake.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And you didn't crash in her bed why?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's where I was falling asleep ;). But she's the one I told you about. I would have.