What are you listening to right now? Part ???

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
No listening to fot after that they got a new singer right.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="Bombom - Macklemore"]jNZkN7k-7qg[/YOUTUBE]

This song brings such good memories. Reminds me of cruising around downtown Seattle in the wee hours of the morning. Taking pictures of the quiet yet sleepless city. Watching all the city lights glisten and the needle towering over all. Good friends and good times.

Such a beautiful song. Even though I doubt anyone here will listen or appreciate it, but I figure I'd share it.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
[YOUTUBE="Bombom - Macklemore"]jNZkN7k-7qg[/YOUTUBE]

This song brings such good memories. Reminds me of cruising around downtown Seattle in the wee hours of the morning. Taking pictures of the quiet yet sleepless city. Watching all the city lights glisten and the needle towering over all. Good friends and good times.

Such a beautiful song. Even though I doubt anyone here will listen or appreciate it, but I figure I'd share it.
Youre kidding right? I listen to it :drive:

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF********************************************************************Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the civic was sold, I forgot I had left my Japanese Psychedelic Trance cd in there!!!!!! damn it!!!! A friend from Japan sent it to me, hope someone here listens to jtec or anything of that kind. All I can remember is that it had Japanese letters on the front and that it had the Romanization below it. It started with Psych-- or Hyp---

Honestly cant remember the suffix but it was one of those two for the prefix, I know it was a very unique name. It was either a compilation of artists or one band. The outside of the casing was grey and the disc was white...

Doubt anyone can help but feel free to give it a try. Im not going to rest until I find out who they are and download/buy the disc again. Btw, my friend can't help me with it because he cant remember either :smackself:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="BsK-OxJQJP8"]BsK-OxJQJP8[/YOUTUBE]

Vinnie Paz

Last edited:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG