What armrest/console will fit in my hatch?

JDeg6

Im looking to put an armrest/console in my hatch before i do a rear seat delete...
My question is, is my only option to get a 92-95 console?..
Ive seen someone put a dc2 console in an eg but it was a tight fit, is there any other consoles i could use that would fit?..
-Any helps much appreciated, trying to get this done asap...

1993DX

I've seen a SVT Focus armrest grafted to a '94 dx center console that seemed to work pretty good..

Also, didn't early to mid 90's accords/integras come with armrests?

Food for thought I guess.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you could do an ek in eg center console swap, and carry it out all the way to the armrest

erichreneau

5+ Year Member
the ek console in the eg look nice when done right...

nice rice

5+ Year Member
the ek console in the eg look nice when done right...

definitely.
i did this in mine and i absolutely love it. just takes a bit of work and some cutting to get it to fit right.
but id say its worth the mods
edit* oh the pic above shows an ek console with the eg arm rest but i just used the hole ek console and arm rest. just to give ya another option

JDeg6

Is majestic honda the only place i can get a console like ^ ?.

Ive googled it but comes up with useless url's...

My whole rear of my hatch from the front seats back is in poor condition so just goin to gut it, put some sound deadener in, build a seat delete, paint trim pieces, n put it all back together...

Keithsjr

5+ Year Member
you could always try ebay, and local junkyards. And could someone also post the alterations you would have to make to the ek console to get it to fit the eg

JDeg6

Aright ill check it out...
Other than 'junkyards' is majestic honda my best bet in getting one?.

hoosieride

i was tryin to take out my center console yesterday to vaccuum really good and for the hell of it. Any one else have problems with the screws in the center not comin out. its like they started comin and then in the middle of the screw just quit movin. didnt wanna strip them out so quit. suggestions?