Status
Not open for further replies.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1: V6 Mustangs. Okay yeah...you have a Mustang...I get it. Ooooooohhhh you are oh so f**king fast with your 140 hp POS 3.8. I guess since you beat that Scion Xb you must be able to destroy all 4 cylinder cars now and have to prove it. Don't rev on the PT a*****e. I already have more horsepower than the 8 cylinder version of your hooptie. Same goes for any a*****e in a 4.2 liter F150.

2: Asswings. Look, If you want to screw up countless hours of factory windtunnel testing on your car by mounting an aluminum or fiberglass monstrosity on your rear decklid that's your business but don't try to tell me that it's for "stability" at speeds over 95 mph. With all that additional drag your D powered car isn't likely to see "speeds over 95 mph". Besides, with those chopped springs and cambered tires worn to the belts your s**t isn't safe at anything over 20 mph anyway.

3: Putting the wrong decals on your car. I raced a 200SX (FWD) with a MUGEN banner on the windshield once. I felt like telling him I won because I had a Nismo motor in my Civic.

4: Other ugly pointless modifications. Altezza style taillights look ugly and cheap to me. Big fat chrome 20's make SUVs handle, accelerate, and brake like s**t. What do you think they do to a lighter car with no real torque? Neon? C'mon! that s**t was played out in the minitruck days of the 90's.

5: Uni-wiper/mono-wiper conversion....again, played out 15 years ago when every freaking Isuzu P'Up and Mazda B2200 had that s**t plus it's f**king pointless.

6: People who don't buckle their kids in. Ironically you are driving an SUV because you are concerned with "safety" and your kid is standing in the back with his finger in his nose staring at me. You know if you hit something, your kid is going to become a projectile. I don't give a f**k about you but your kid deseves a chance. And if you roll that b***h (and SUVs are 10X more likely to roll) your kid could get thrown out and crushed.

Wolfy said:
Don't worry, Santa hates me too. I killed all his f**kin reindeer and we're having deer jerky for lunch. :lol:
LOL! but did you get Jeff Gordon's still beating heart?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
people that say civics are fast.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well now, a civic out the factory is fast ;).

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahaha. you guys are funny.

so, my inability to figure out how to get photoshop onto my laptop really pisses me off.

oh, and narutards. yes, you love naruto. i get it. i don't need to see eight gazillion threads about how much you love this character, or will these two get together. seriously. one or two threads, please, not half the f**king first page.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
1: V6 Mustangs. Okay yeah...you have a Mustang...I get it. Ooooooohhhh you are oh so f**king fast with your 140 hp POS 3.8. I guess since you beat that Scion Xb you must be able to destroy all 4 cylinder cars now and have to prove it. Don't rev on the PT a*****e. I already have more horsepower than the 8 cylinder version of your hooptie. Same goes for any a*****e in a 4.2 liter F150.

2: Asswings. Look, If you want to screw up countless hours of factory windtunnel testing on your car by mounting an aluminum or fiberglass monstrosity on your rear decklid that's your business but don't try to tell me that it's for "stability" at speeds over 95 mph. With all that additional drag your D powered car isn't likely to see "speeds over 95 mph". Besides, with those chopped springs and cambered tires worn to the belts your s**t isn't safe at anything over 20 mph anyway.

3: Putting the wrong decals on your car. I raced a 200SX (FWD) with a MUGEN banner on the windshield once. I felt like telling him I won because I had a Nismo motor in my Civic.
I agree with those.. people with v6 mustangs think they own the road.. I didnt know (or forgot) you had one of those turbo pt's.. Those things are pretty alright from what I hear, but too bad there arent any around here..

I also dont like people that mean mug for no reason. Like for instance, I saw a guy with a pretty riced out Sentra in my gf's neighborhood, and I said what's up to him as he was getting into his car, and he shot me an ugly glance and hopped into his car... wtf? People that drive Si's, swapped cars, or tegs (especially ITR's, they usually think they're gods here...) do it more than anyone else on the road IMO..

And someone said before they dont like people that change the song before its over? Yep, that's me. Sometimes I just want to hear a certain verse of a song, so ill go to that part, listen, and turn it. I do the same with tv sometimes..

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like to call it music ADD. i'm the same way. i think a lot of people are.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amej8 said:
Well now, a civic out the factory is fast ;).
No it isn\\\'t. No factory Civic is fast. Just faster.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
UTIs... yep... I\\\'m saying it. I f**king hate those. Damn lucky guys and their longer urethras. Vaginal issues ftl. I\\\'m sure all other women can agree.

The cat pissing on stuff. That bothers me a lot. I also hate what the catfood does to the cat\'s poop. Blech, how can it smell that horrid?

My ankle still being sprained. At least it wasn\\\'t bad enough for me to need crutches. Especailly if I had to bring them on the plane.

Being a picky eater. Contrary to popular belief I\\\'m not trying to be picky. I just don\\\'t like brussle sprouts, onions, whole tomatoes, pork, etc, etc, etc and no, trying it another time becuase, \\\"my taste buds have matured\\\" doesn\\\'t seem to work, so stop trying to get me to try nasty food over and over.

The airport. I can\\\'t say for certain yet since I haven\\\'t been there... but I\\\'m pretty sure it\\\'s going to bother me. A lot. For about four hours.

Computer issues.

Bad drivers. Kids trying to race us wherever we go. Just because we pass you in traffic DOES NOT mean we\\\'re trying to race your sorry POS car.

Not knowing what\\\'s going on. if it\\\'s affecting me this can really bother me.

Being called a know-it-all just because I share info. I STILL don\\\'t get that one. I don\\\'t think I try to insult anyone for not knowing. I had to learn too and I far from know everything.

People hating cars just for their make or whatever. I can understand if you actually have noticed a big problem with that make or model... but people who just straight up hate a make... because.. well.. um... \'cause they\'re pieces of s**t... yeah, that\'s why.... I don\'t get that (basically that they never say why they hate them, or just state a broad assumption about said cars).

Rain. I\'m sooo tired of rain.

Thieves. They ruin it for the rest of us.

People who buy stolen goods. Look, if there wasn\'t a market for stolen stuff, there wouldn\'t be as much of an interest in stealing stuff. If you buy stolen parts, don\'t be surprised when your own car gets jacked.

People who hate the cops for little reason. If a cop treated you like a jackass when he pulled you over drunk... yeah, that\'s not a good idea. \"I got a DUI and the cop was a d**k!\" \"Um... because you were getting a DUI and you were probabbly being a d**k...\" \"Yeah, but he handcuffed me! And he was mean to me! :cry:\"

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Americans piss me off. :roll:

Oh man, i wonder how many pissed off people go this far :lol: :lol: Joke people ;)

Ricers piss me off. Add some seat covers, neons and a s**t kit doesn't make a cool car. Ricey POS :thumbdown

And the rain. I hate rain :x

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not being able to find my badge for work
starting cookies only to realize I ran out of vanilla
forgetting a recently changed password.
no TEE PEE
BILLS
No PS3
Colgate with tartar control.

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amej8 said:
#1 - People that think SRT-4's are the s**t. They're just f**king neon's with a turbo slapped on them. Another American car tragedy.
that outperform 99% of factory Honda cars...

sounds like a tragedy to me :roll:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My friend who previously owned the black DA... has a bright red SRT4.. it's fast, looks alright and sounds meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaann.

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not saying that the SRT4 is the god of compact cars, but the performance you get at that pricetag, you cant go wrong.

s**t, a new LX Civic will run you as much as an SRT4. and i dont see the Civic pulling 13s from the factory...

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry to burst everyones bubble but this is a renamed version of the "what pisses me off" thread. that thread was closed because of the drama that ensued... these threads are no longer allowed on clubcivic.

Status
Not open for further replies.