What color

codyj86

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So i think that this winter i'm gunna repaint my car. I'd like to do it in either a metalic blue (dark), or a metallic black. What color would you guys paint it. give me some more idea's. I'd like to keep it a darker color but if i can see some idea's of what your saying maybe i'll change my mind.

I will repaint it myself, and yes, i know how and my freind is helping me cuz he also know's what he's doing (he repainted his 95 dakota hemi orange and put a t./a challenger hood scoop on it... it's pretty pimp lookin')

*edit* the bumpers will be painted to match but i'm not sure about the handles. also, all the trim and emblems will be shaved.

wildest5

B16a1 CRX Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
paint it the color you want it and not what other people want it, if you are asking what other colors people like than i like the metalic burnt orange it is one of my fav. but probably wont paint my car that color because of the cops and such

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'd say barcelona green, go jdm all the way, lol.

codyj86

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wildest5 said:
paint it the color you want it and not what other people want it, if you are asking what other colors people like than i like the metalic burnt orange it is one of my fav. but probably wont paint my car that color because of the cops and such

its not that i want to paint it what others want. i'm just lookin for more idea's.

btw, anybody have any pics of a dark metallic blue 4th gen or black?