What did you do to your Honda today?

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
I changed my oil 1k miles early... was bord and had oil and a filter lying around. Went into Dayton bottomed out hard in a parking garage and bent a exhaust hanger..
Now my exhaust beats the floorboard. Time to find a lowered friendly exhaust shop close by. Ill leave that one for tomorrow tho.

cuetip

Registered VIP
only thing i did was install my aftermarket steering wheel since i needed one bad

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fixed the horn, fixed my shift boot, removed insulation from behind the rear storage compartment so everything's flush now. Did a bad ass wash and wax yesterday along with an oil + filter change.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Changed the fuel filter yesterday.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

djroadking

Put in a new stereo system in my 97 Civic EX Coupe and left the air conditioner wire unplugged... So I'm plugging that in today!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Took my bike out the back and swept out the bed.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Put a new OE replacement muffler on the daily driver.. Pipe rusted through...

And removed the stereo on the Moogen and made a block off plate where the head unit was.

CJ89

Registered VIP
What is the block off plate made out of?? Im looking at this on my phone and it looks like tape or a cloth??

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What is the block off plate made out of?? Im looking at this on my phone and it looks like tape or a cloth??

It's some thin gauge sheet metal I had lying around. Traced the outline of the head unit surrounding, drilled a couple holes, polished it a bit and put it in place. I love it.

My new stereo is a cordless iPod/iPhone docking stereo which will probably sadly sound better than the stereo that was in there lol

CJ89

Registered VIP
It's some thin gauge sheet metal I had lying around. Traced the outline of the head unit surrounding, drilled a couple holes, polished it a bit and put it in place. I love it.

My new stereo is a cordless iPod/iPhone docking stereo which will probably sadly sound better than the stereo that was in there lol
Ahh I can tell now that you told me lol looks good.

CJ89

Registered VIP
Just filled up on 87 :/ damn im broke....

nizmo_bro

wish I had a nissan
I put in my wink mirror. Needed a mirror since my car didn't have one. Cant wait to get new tires on, hopefully next week. Also hope its nice out, I wanna wash her thoroughly.

CJ89

Registered VIP
How you liking that wink mirror? I love mine. Probably my favorite thing about it is when your going down the road and you get those creepers staring in the lane beside you that stays just far enough back that you can't see them looking. But with the wink mirror I can see out my rear side window haha its awesome.

nizmo_bro

wish I had a nissan
I'm liking it so far. Although I have to kinda duck my head down at stoplights to see when they turn green, lol