What did you get for your car/race car for Christmas

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
Like the title says what did you get (if you got anything) for your car/race car?
Im get raceing pedles for my dirt track car frist of the year from my dad.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got a wash/wax kit for my car yesterday.

Soap
Tire Foam
Wax
Glass Wipes

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Since there isn't a thread for everything you got I'll just post all my s**t.

Couple t-shirts

Call of duty black ops

Purple PWJDM tow hook-rear

Inception

Weathertech window visors: Pic for reference

Fingerboard lol.

Cologne

Dwight from The Office bobble head LOL

Other misc items.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Two canisters of orange degreaser wipes and a rebuild kit for my TD04H turbo.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
M.O.A.B thule rack, ordered a new bumper cover for the hatch today(roomie backed into me, not bad though, he's paying for it). Bought a front tow hook a couple days ago from Kreuger.Thats it for the car.

*EDIT* Went for a cruise and got it a full tank as well.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got a new bumper cover and a front type r replica lip.

Merry f**kin christmas!

Oh and also the girlfriend got me new ek sideskirts. Dope!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got a built B18 head =D Crower double springs, retainers, ARP head studs, about 60,xxx on it... yessss!

LaPlaca92

I got a Type R style front lip, new exhaust, mesh grille and a bunch of stuff completely unrelated to cars. That lip was ordered online and came folded in half, its got a big ole warped part in the middle, hopefully it will not be as noticeable when I drill the middle in tomorrow (so far I only drilled in the sides just so im not lazy and leave it laying in the garage for 12 weeks.) Also the mesh grille kinda had to be double taped onto the bumper, cause the holes for those plastic rivet things don't go back far enough on the actual body, which is odd. when the hood is shut it doesn't even rattle though so it ain't such a big deal.

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
This turned out pretty good. Keep it comeing guys and gals. I also for got to say that I got a Kirkey racing seat for the dirt car and R.J.S. 3inch 5 point harness to

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Morimoto Mini D2S Bi-Xenon Retrofit Projector Kit from the Retrofit Source

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got a Type R style front lip, new exhaust, mesh grille and a bunch of stuff completely unrelated to cars. That lip was ordered online and came folded in half, its got a big ole warped part in the middle, hopefully it will not be as noticeable when I drill the middle in tomorrow (so far I only drilled in the sides just so im not lazy and leave it laying in the garage for 12 weeks.) Also the mesh grille kinda had to be double taped onto the bumper, cause the holes for those plastic rivet things don't go back far enough on the actual body, which is odd. when the hood is shut it doesn't even rattle though so it ain't such a big deal.
You have to leave it sit out in a warm area for a few days bro. They all come like that... Just let it sit, put it in the sun if you can, DO NOT heat it up... I have heard of people using heat guns and f**k them up... Just be patient and in a week or 2 it will be perfect... Also please don't put holes in the middle, you don't need them and they look tacky.....

Turbo kit
NICE! What kind? Pics?

For me! I bought my first DSLR about 2 weeks ago, Nikon D3100 18-55 VR Lens and a 55-200 NIkkor Lens =)

Got photography classes from the rents, neither are care related HOWEVER since they will be used for taking pics of the car I count it lol

And I bough HID's for the DD Trailblazer =)

DJEarthQuake

is real and not fake!
5+ Year Member
What did I get car?

A Sparco steering wheel out of necessity and safety.

They were out of the Mugen steering wheel I selected. Of course I will never have anything that gnarly. I could care less that it said Mugen, I just wanted flat bottom and red. What I am looking for is a white cross for a horn button. The Sparco has no horn button in the center. It has 2 yellow buttons on the sides. I fixed the current steering wheel and adjusted the suspension so it rides like an early 90's Lincoln town car -- no more feeling the bumps and busting steering wheels from it. What I really wanted was some SuperTech $10 Wal-Mart 5W-30. I could not believe they were actually closed for Christmas. This is a first. The 5W-20 does not hold up too well on heavy boost and I think it is starting to foul plugs on any of the rings I have that do not have Chromium for top ring. I hope that is it. It only does it after it warms up. I am certain it is the oil. I relocated the horn trigger years ago, in case you are worried about me. The horn is sooooooo freaking important. I got 4 air horns on it now and another aftermarket piezo to replace stock.

I do have a nice big chrome horn off a 1975 silver Lincoln I will be putting it on. I put 100 PSI on it and it riddled my hood. I can hardly wait to put that on. I want people's heart to stop when they pull out in front of me, as they made mine.

Merry Christmas all!

I do have a new AEM 5 bar sensor to install. I have a new Crower turbo cam to install, taking out the all-engine cam and selling or saving for uber high compression build for replacement engine. That means a lot of fuel mapping. Next is to do an oil cooler with duel oil filters, if it can fit.

A year ago today I was looking at a hole in the block with a puddle of oil in my driveway. Ya it drove like a Saleen but did not hold up.

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
i got and installed a new jdm itr alternator on my civic. much needed cus i was getting tired of pushing starting my car in the morning.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i got and installed a new jdm itr alternator on my civic. much needed cus i was getting tired of pushing starting my car in the morning.
I'm not trying to be a d**k, but um, why did you get a JDM ITR alternator? Is it cause it said JDM?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i put my car into a wall on xmas eve...

ill be ordering

-new front LCA
- sway bar enlinks
-front bumper/grill