What do you do for a living?

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm a surgical technician in the Army but currently the supervisor of the Operating Room. From time to time I still get in there and"scrub". i am also going to school fulltime to get my BSHS in health care management. Might try to go the officer route once i finish these next 7 class, should be done by spring 2010

Loved cars ever since I was little, my cousins had 1.8 corollas, rx-7s and what not. At my first duty station I had a Nissan Altima that I boosted and then got into an h22 hatch. After that thing went to where they are now

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Catalog and Magazine Printer, at a company called Quad/Graphics. we just bought out Worldcolor.

we print the National Geographic magazine at my plant.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how many of these threads r there?

lol.

Underground Coal Miner

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I work part time at Little Caesars, looking for a new job though. I'll be co-oping at UPS in August and getting 2 college credits, and be in my senior year of highschool. My dad has always taken me to car shows and the street rod nationals. I'd say I seriously got into cars a little over a year ago.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not sure if I responded to this thread but I am receiving unemployment benefits (and lots of em).

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I do TV listings. You know when you hit "info" on your remote, and all that information comes up? Yep....thats my department. :lol:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I put down dogs at the pound. It's a shitty job but somebody has to do it!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I do TV listings. You know when you hit "info" on your remote, and all that information comes up? Yep....thats my department. :lol:
So you're he one who f**ks all that s**t up. Explains it :lol:

I build and sell custom computers for businesses and individuals alike. I also do computer repair, maintenance, back-ups and other misc stuff related to electronics and home theater systems.

Manderson

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im a data entry monkey. i also have to collect from deadbeat companies that owe us money. fun.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
really? that be awesome
Yea, its a pretty cool job. I have like 200 stations throughout the nation, and they send me their TV schedules, and I input them into a database. I have stations in Florida, Texas, California, North Dakota, Michagin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, etc. Kind of redundant, but atleast I get full internet access and a desk job. :D

So you're he one who f**ks all that s**t up. Explains it :lol:
Well, its not always MY fault, per say. Someone in my department. We also dont do EVERY station, but the majority of them. It all depends on where you live, the station, and the cable provider.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, its not always MY fault, per say. Someone in my department. We also dont do EVERY station, but the majority of them. It all depends on where you live, the station, and the cable provider.
I was just giving you s**t man :lol:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you give me the stations call letters, I can let you know where to direct the "complaints" to. :rolf:

90sevenEK

5+ Year Member
I work for a mortgage company. But it kinda suck now just because business is slow because of our stinking guidelines.