What do you guys think of this

boosted-cx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey CC, What do you guys think of these rims on the hatch? The rims will be painted gunmetal soon. it's going to be too big but it's just going to be a project and then soon for sale or trade. I don't plan on keeping them.

Last edited by a moderator:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think they need tires. but they look good imo

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i can dig it

PNK SLP

5+ Year Member
not a fan of all the spokes, but if there painted gunmetal im sure they will look 100% nicer on the car! good luck

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like them, size seems fine, some rims are ok a little bigger. But that's just me!

boosted-cx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ha yes, it would look better with some tires. But that is coming once the rims are cleaned up a little. I planned on painting it only because I plan on sanding out the curb rashes on the lip. But I will get more updates soon...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why would you paint them "gunmetal'. Makes no sense to do all that work to them if you're not going to keep them. If the original paint is fine, then just let them be. You'll have an easier time selling them like that than if you would rattle can them.

Just keep them the way they are, they look alright. Just get some 205/40/16's for them (if they're 16's)