What do you guys think?

justintaken

Um my car still functions well so, don't matter to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still can accelerate fast, take turns, go up drive ways with ease, and do every thing I could when I had "non stretched tires"

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
Still can accelerate fast, take turns, go up drive ways with ease, and do every thing I could when I had "non stretched tires"

of course you can doesn't mean its all that good or just the same...... poeple can do and run what they want to wrong or right but doesn't make them all right.... big difference i was just explaining the the point that the other was trying to tell you.

also your speedo will be off too. but you probably don't really care for all that much. at least i don't at all, for me tech is all i need

Last edited by a moderator:

justintaken

of course you can doesn't mean its all that good or just the same...... poeple can do and run what they want to wrong or right but doesn't make them all right.... big difference i was just explaining the the point that the other was trying to tell you.
I get what the other guy was telling me I was just saying I'm function over form, I believe form over function is when your stupid low but " looks good" my car isn't stupid low and my stretch is no big deal so in my eyes my car is function over form.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the ride height and fitment looks just fine. I 100% agree - function over form.

justintaken

I like the ride height and fitment looks just fine. I 100% agree - function over form.
Thank you man, people automatically think that since my tires have a tad bit of stretch that I'm form over function when the way I see it is if I'm way to low to were the car won't function right then I'm form over function.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thank you man, people automatically think that since my tires have a tad bit of stretch that I'm form over function when the way I see it is if I'm way to low to were the car won't function right then I'm form over function.

Yep. Just be careful because stretching tires can be dangerous.

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
I get what the other guy was telling me I was just saying I'm function over form, I believe form over function is when your stupid low but " looks good" my car isn't stupid low and my stretch is no big deal so in my eyes my car is function over form.

lol i have function AND form. dumped when it not racing/on track and during off seasons. i rise the car back up when i have to put the slicks on the car