what do you guys think?!

loon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zville00SI said:
Yeah the old hatch takes the cake i think.,...

Theres just something about driving a MINI-mini-van......that i dont like ;)
chicks love mini-vans, i like them both, the ep grows on you everyday, well i always liked the ep since i have one

HELP_ME

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the kit on the old one =)

ojay

7thgencivic.com dedicated
5+ Year Member
loon said:
chicks love mini-vans, i like them both, the ep grows on you everyday, well i always liked the ep since i have one
i agree, the EP3 at first was ugly as hell and it grew on me...

though i'll prefer a 00 Si over it =)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can't really tell about the EP3.. but the old hatch looks great.

VTECDreaMs

VRR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
At first, I didnt like the new at all... I still like the old more but the new has grown on me a bit. I've seen some pretty nice clean lookin ones, they dont look too bad. There was a blue one at the Chicago Auto Show that caught my eye. I wouldn't mind havin that :roll:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a decent looking ep. that's hard to come by.

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the new one, but i like the old body styles better... but its what u like not what others like.. keep doing whatcha do bro =)

breakthru

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
realisticly i wanted something no one else has.. going for the "aww" factor..turning something that no one would ever want to a possibility.. i dont care if you guys do like it.. this site is what turned me in to cars..and for the past 2 i've had i've been proud..being a tuner and doing something different (to a certain degree) is what im after.. thanks for the positive comments..and kick rocks to the negs.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great man....looks really clean! :thumbs up

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so your the dude that owned the 92-95 hatch with a 99-00 front end eh? nice to finally meet u man, i think i've gotten every picture saved of that thing. i honestly like it :thumbs up

breakthru

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tnk said:
so your the dude that owned the 92-95 hatch with a 99-00 front end eh? nice to finally meet u man, i think i've gotten every picture saved of that thing. i honestly like it :thumbs up
hahah..umm im not the originator.but i've posted plenty on this board with my old eg

Civic-nick

5+ Year Member
The White One!!

the white one is the better one in my opinion..much smoother and modern, nice work fella...