What do you make of this

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Personally i just looked at it and laughed.

Why spend that much making it look that bad? lol

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
To compete with NASA :what:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OP post pics of your car.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If it didn't have the wing, body kit, and altezzas, and painted moldings I think the paint would look half decent.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if the guy who owns that car likes it...who cares?

ton94civ

5+ Year Member
that wing kind of kills it but other than that it his car and he likes it that way

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
x1000 for ownage:lol:

start taking bets if it has a bodykit?=)
Lmfao, nah im keeping my factory kit, i like it. Thing called a sig, look at it. :P

OP post pics of your car.
Well there's your answer.

XD I like mugen, it wont look so bad when i get my mugen parts through though, will actually look the part, and in a few months once i save some more with the k20a wont be just SOHC anymore ;)

Last edited:

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bet u wouldnt laugh at it if it made a 9 sec pass? i always wanted to have a riced out car like this and make it run low 10s or somthing.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There's a little red civic here at my workplace that has chrome rims and a VTEC TUNING sticker on the back; I laugh a little everytime I see it. :lol:

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its not a bad lookin car. some things i would change tho would be wing, altezzas, paint scheme, and maybe the rims. other than that dosent look too bad. i suppose if it makes the owner happy then who gives a d@mn

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There's a little red civic here at my workplace that has chrome rims and a VTEC TUNING sticker on the back; I laugh a little everytime I see it. :lol:
haha i had a odyssey come in the other day for a 30k....on the back...Vtec Tuning and on the sides where side marker lights would go...were V6 badges off a Accord..

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha i had a odyssey come in the other day for a 30k....on the back...Vtec Tuning and on the sides where side marker lights would go...were V6 badges off a Accord..
Maybe it has a V6 swap and tuned by VTEC?