Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If YOU like them then YOU get them

;)

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lamborghini's have LED tail/head lights. You have a civic. I personally don't like them, but hey that's just my opinion. Like projektej8 said, if YOU like them, get them.

jdmem205

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would rock them but definitely not for that price only cause its a new style and I would wire the audi style leds just the corners and if you get them make sure what bulbs you have for lows then get hids

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im thinking a horrible idea. But you ask for our opinions so dont be mad about our responses
You know the more mods you do like this the more people on this forum despise people like you. People on this forum hate rice, plain and simple
If you want good looking headlights get either black or gunmetal headlight housings and a set of nice hids and pair them with fog lights
anything else and most will agree with me on this looks downright terrible and is laughed at

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like theres enough rice there to feed a small asian village

DOPEYBOY247

5+ Year Member
If your car is stock don't get them, it would look dumb and out of place imo

If your car is modded with rims & a drop get them If You want..

Most people on this site will say No simply because it's not JDM.

Post pics if you get them.

will85w4

Save the SOHC
5+ Year Member
Like said above...If yooou like them...go for it. Personally, not my style...I wouldn't do it.

mixwell

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
every time a ricer installs one of these on their car, he kills a baby kitten.

Boricuapr_1

5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the replies, but like all of you said is not that jdm look and thats what im going for so i guess ill go with black one's and some HID's thanks for all the comments

Here's a Picture of my car so far

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice pinstripe!!!! lulz

Those headlights may honostly be the worst I have ever seen.

Rsion4191

5+ Year Member
They look like the toilet paper I used after I came outta the can . But honestly , if you want them , get'em . Why's everyone hating on his likes , tho ? Too many people are too busy being "JDM ." -__________-" GROW UP . WHAT is JDM anymore ? So now HIDs paired with a set of OEM Fogs makes you JDM ? SMH O___O

jdmem205

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol^^^ But yea bro get them if you like them only thing I suggest is to not wire the leds or wired them to only blink

Bro'sslowdx

It's mine now...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If stickers are eyelids...those look like effing huge eye lashes when you look at them on the car....but hey, if you like them, get them. Just hopefully you dont get a 7/11 big gulp thrown on your hood and called a ricer. =)