What does ricey mean in your opinon???

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ricey? In my opinion...EVERYTHING that dude from the middle east has posted.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm...bodykit, "big wheels", mis-matched tires, shiny s**t in the bumper...this MUST be rice, right?

:lol:

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ Screams all homo. Get that ish outta here!
jk <3

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm...bodykit, "big wheels", mis-matched tires, shiny s**t in the bumper...this MUST be rice, right?

:lol:
All has a function. Wheels aren't big. They're what...15's? Front tires are big though, but are there for a reason and not for looks. Bumper, same thing. It's wide for a reason.

I get your point though. Many have been pretty general in their statements.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The thing with this contuing rice ordeal, is that is we did to these cars when these cars were new. Back in 2000 or so these cars were on mag covers. Now they are ridiculed. Things change and eventually people are going to make fun of all of these JDM ppl.

All that matters is you built a car you like and it was done in good taste.

I don't care who you are though, someone needs to shoot whoever built that pink one....

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
...eventually people are going to make fun of all of these JDM ppl.
--> jdm style will never die..it has long surpassed any "fast and furious" fad or any other
bs that these poor hondas/nissans/etc. have endured. and has been around longer than
some of us have been alive..

All that matters is you built a car you like and it was done in good taste.
--> this advice is all that needs to be learned here..A++ for this

I don't care who you are though, someone needs to shoot whoever built that pink one....
--> lol it does look like a pile of crap sprayed with pink paint, but someone did all that
wrench work and deserves "some" appreciation..

*to got traction:

HOLY FCUK!!!!! lol nice ride!!!!:drool:

gotz02skate

5+ Year Member
haha no trailers.... but Smashing 120 on the freeways here in cali i can see all 5 lanes so aint no Pigsters gonna catch me Riding dirty =)

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're all a bunch of f**king ricers.

Road's closed, find another way pizza boy!

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
any japanese car thats modified in a performance oriented fashion would be rice

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cheapness- thats how rice happens. look at the "body kit era" everyone wanted one, then you could get a shitty kit that sorta looked like the veilside one but fit like s**t, kids said screw it i want to save money, and presto body kits became stupid. the jdm ricer now buys rota grids and passes them off as non knockoffs. they buy cheap abs knock off lips, then they did stupid s**t like paint tail lights black and called primer "murdered out". the fact of the matter is ricers, are the cheapskates in the community.