What does your GF or BF do that pisses you off most?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Also I hate how if you're "talking" to someone or dating, they expect you to not have guy friends or you're suppose to drop them completely. People can be friends with with the opposite sex AND be strictly that. Most of my friends are guys bc girls are triflin and annoying.
This sh*t completely pisses me off. I recently lost my best friend because of this. She always b*tched her boyfriend out for having girl friends, so he finally bitched her out saying it's not fair she can have a guy friend if he can't have girl friends.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When she won't shut the f**k about her god damned f**king cat.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when i come home and there isnt dinner on a plate with a beer open sitting next to it

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate super clingy... I have my own life and friends, that I will not ignore. If ya don't like it... Well I'm not making you stay.
My ex was super clingy. Bugged the piss out of me. When we first started dating, we literally saw each other almost every day. She came to a college 5 minutes down the road from me. HUGE mistake. She'd stop by my dorm room EVERY f***ing day. I started to get tired of it and wanted my own space and she flipped a s***, started crying sometimes saying I didn't love her... Oh my f***ing GOD I am so glad we broke up.... She was wayyyy immature, even for a college student. She hated behind away from her mom for so long, would cry about that s***. Good God give me a break.... You're a f***ing adult in college.

/rant (even though I didn't mean to lol)

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hate when women tie knots in the bread bag all i want to do is make a sandwich cant you just use the little thingy clip or just twist and tuck it under no now i have to figure out your sailor knot to the point i don't evan want a sandwich anymore.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When she won't shut the f*** about her god damned f***ing cat.
are we talking about pussy? I'm sorry. I apologize. I'm... I'm a Christian man or whatever religion dominates the region I'm selling in, but you have to admit it did sound like she was talking about the big va-jay-jay, right?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Exactly! Everyone needs their own space to do their own thing. If not you start to get tired of the person and their ways, which in turn hurts the "relatioship"

Also I hate how if you're "talking" to someone or dating, they expect you to not have guy friends or you're suppose to drop them completely. People can be friends with with the opposite sex AND be strictly that. Most of my friends are guys bc girls are triflin and annoying.
IKR???! A relationship is stronger if you each have your OWN space, and then come together and enjoy YOUR space, too. Amazing how that works..

If a guy can't handle 95% of my friends being male, I won't date them. I'm sorry...girls are drama, and they LIE to each other(ugh), and when you piss us off, we're downright EVIL. Boys are mean, we're f**king evil.
I have a rule w/ my guy friends. They're ugly for a reason. If my guy friends were hot, I'd be f**king them...truth. So, what few GF's I have, get mad at me b/c I have ugly friends, but when there's zero attraction, there's zero accusations!

My guy have all the girl friends he wants...I don't care. He chose me, not me. So in my head, I'm a winner winner chicken dinner! :roll:

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hate when women tie knots in the bread bag all i want to do is make a sandwich cant you just use the little thingy clip or just twist and tuck it under no now i have to figure out your sailor knot to the point i don't evan want a sandwich anymore.
Why are YOU making your own sammich???

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
IKR???! A relationship is stronger if you each have your OWN space, and then come together and enjoy YOUR space, too. Amazing how that works..

If a guy can't handle 95% of my friends being male, I won't date them. I'm sorry...girls are drama, and they LIE to each other(ugh), and when you piss us off, we're downright EVIL. Boys are mean, we're f***ing evil.
I have a rule w/ my guy friends. They're ugly for a reason. If my guy friends were hot, I'd be f***ing them...truth. So, what few GF's I have, get mad at me b/c I have ugly friends, but when there's zero attraction, there's zero accusations!

My guy have all the girl friends he wants...I don't care. He chose me, not me. So in my head, I'm a winner winner chicken dinner! :roll:
Yup!!! I do have some hot guy friends (which exactly like you said... turns into more but we can do that and still be best friends with no strings attached), but majority are not. That's why they're my friends not dating lol!! I could understand if I bitched bc my guy had girl friends but I don't! I encourage them to have girl friends bc I understand!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are we talking about pussy? I'm sorry. I apologize. I'm... I'm a Christian man or whatever religion dominates the region I'm selling in, but you have to admit it did sound like she was talking about the big va-jay-jay, right?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These childish stories make me laugh...

I deticate this thread to my husband!

What pisses me off most about him?
1.) He is Polish. Dumb as they come. The stories are true and I should have listened to my parents!
2.) His preception of how to emotionally and mentally treat a woman has been screwed up since his mother passed away from cancer when he was 11 and was raised by his mostly abcent and emotionally detatched father, but he doesn't realize this is what generated the way he treats me or any woman for that matter to this day much less what he did to his ex-wife of 15 years. He hasn't said anything nice since 3 months after we started dating almost 10 years ago. He reminds me of Spanky from The Little Rascals. President of the woman haters club.
3.) The sex has went out the door and through the woods since he is much older than myself. :roll: I've sat through one of those appointments with him and he is healthy and normal as proclaimed by the doctor. BUT he refuses to act on anything and was given samples to help certain areas... He blames it on our daughter since she was born 2 1/2 years ago. Now what's his f**king problem? "I'm tired" He lost 75lbs and his skin sags in so many places. I told him I'm not attracted to him anymore. He opened the front door and told me to leave. :lol: I told him if he gained 50 back he wouldn't look like my great grandmother anymore. :D
4.) Recently he mentioned to me that I should paint my engine bay flat black so it doesn't look like crap with the white paint job. I told him NO! that 'I want to get it professionally painted white'. I went on vacation for 5 days and came back to my engine bay painted flat black after I just talked to him about it and told him no 20 times. Go paint your balls black next time, MORON! :roll: Leave my car alone! He thought since he did such a good job underneathe his hood on our Si Clone, that I would be impressed by the difference. It's repulsive to me!! There's a reason why I said NO in the first place...
5.) I ask him to not spend money on the credit card that we need to pay it off. The next day he goes and buys rims, pays off his PGA dues, gets gas for the cars, buys 20 snacks at different convience stores every day, and buys fast food when we have food in the house already. We are struggling to pay things on time, save up what little we have after everything and we are on a very strict budget. He has never ever paid ANYTHING on time in his life. Yet he can always be anywhere on time ie work, doctor's appointments, car meets etc... He tells me I don't know how to prioritize things in my life. Well honey... everything else is more important than having good credit to buy a house for your family and not lose it? He'd tap his IRA and our daughter's college fund if he knew anything about it and drop it all on building motors. :roll:
6.) We don't have the normal and traditional ways of a married couples relationship as you can see. So this statement should not be a shock to anyone. We don't have a joint account. Why? "My ex wife took all my money so I was unable to do anything." b***h please. I am not your ex-wife! We've done plenty together over the years and it was mostly on my money. When is this bastard going to start paying for s**t?
7.) He is 100% being influenced by his friend whom is 32, recently going through a divorce with his wife and custody battle with their sons. They go golfing together twice a week. So the president and vice president of the woman haters club talk smack about their wives and he comes home and treats me like a dog the rest of the week. For the past 2 years it's nothing but him talking about getting a divorce yet he wants me to be the one to do it all. Just like he made his last wife do. He won't man-up for a God damn thing.
8.) The man uses my razors, bodywashes, shampoo's, conditioner's, tooth brushes, hair brushes, etc. I have had ZERO personal space. How do I know? He's done it infront of me for 10 years. Have I comfronted him with any of these issues? Of course I have and it continues on. :roll:
9.) He complains like a little b***h daily because he claims he is unable to DO anything with me around. Do it right the first time, dummy! He's been physically shown, verbally told and is still mentally incapeable of doing ANYTHING I ask of him. But if he asks anything of me, I drop it all and do for him the correct way in a timely manner without any bitching. Example: how to load dishes in the dishwasher... everything is organized and sized correctly from top rack to bottom rack and spaced correctly so they can be evenly cleaned. He tosses them in every which way. Plastics are always melted at the bottom and takeout containers, cups, lids are filled with watery muck after the cycle. Then says it's 'clean' and puts raw food in it with the residue still noticeably on it.
10.) How to teach and raise our daughter. What a subject I'd like to pull my hair out about. It's not just him but put both his father and him together and this kid will burn the house down while I am at work. He's not nurturing, caring, or does anything phyically and mentally challenging with her. He turns on the tv and will sit there watching 48 hours while she tears the place apart. Neither one of them want to disipline her for any of her misbehaving actions. I am the bad guy. It's amazing how well behaved she is with me. But the moment daddy and grandpa are around, it's a f**king party. They don't see anything wrong with it. My parents are so great with my daughter, it isn't funny. I have zero worries when I go to visit them with her. They know how I want her raised and what to do with her. No questions asked.
11.) He won't go back to the marriage counselor after he suggested we go in the first place, because I told him it's his fault were not getting along. He's paying for it. The marriage counselor suggested he see an anger management counselor. He said she was crazy and refused.
12.) I truely would like to do so many family activities with my husband and daughter, but once again he doesn't know how to prioritize his life. His job, golfing, bowling, and cars come first. If it wasn't for visiting my family twice a year on vacation together, we would not be spending time doing any activities as a family.
13.) He's a slob. Ninety times worse than me. :lol: Well, it doesn't piss me off for a few things. Only when I just did laundry or dishes and they already overfilled the sink or basket, on the same day. THAT s**t pisses me the f**k off. Wastes more money on water, electricity, and various detergents.

Other than this crap... we get along pretty well actually. If he respected me enough, trusts me a little with finances, and communicated better with me, I doubt any of this would be an issue. I'm old school with the way a marriage should be and he is just plain old in Jon Gosselin's short pants. I love "old balls" but he seriously needs to get his f**king act together at 44, almost 45 years old. Men his age are already trained by their wives. I can't even have him walk the garbage cans out to the curb without him bitching that I should do it. Sure thing! As it is, I pretty much am a single mom. Indepentently doing everything.

Every couple fights. You just have to weed out through the bullshit for awhile and find who you both really are together as a couple.

Wait, Wut? How did I miss Jason dating the eharmony cat lady on his facebook status? :shock:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If my guy friends were hot, I'd be f***ing them...truth. So, what few GF's I have, get mad at me b/c I have ugly friends, but when there's zero attraction, there's zero accusations!
Sooo I think I'm going to move to STL :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:.

:lol: :lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And goddamn Connie....

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Connie can you elaborate a little bit? You were pretty vague, didn't include too many details. Open up.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my wife doesnt piss me off -shrug- i think i piss her off alot tho, im a lil "immature" most of the time i call it being funny

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Waits for the next chapter of Connie's book...

Sounds like someone up just needs to dump him on his ass. I honestly don't know how you put up with all of that Connie. If I have a gf that was like that, let alone wife, they would be gone. Treating you like s**t, disrespecting your stuff, not listening with finances (not returning phone calls about the pathfinder), and not raising or watching your kid? Come on Connie. You deserve better than that.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sooo I think I'm going to move to STL :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:.

:lol: :lol:
LMAO, shoosh John!!!

My 'problems' aren't childish at all. I know not to settle for anything no matter what, and to not air out laundry either.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Connie can you elaborate a little bit? You were pretty vague, didn't include too many details. Open up.
That was my point about women embellishing the truth. It was for the LuLz. I didn't put any serious s**t in my post other than the stuff he did to my car. That royally irked me. Tonight at a car show I entered in, I realized it's not so bad afterall. It's just paint. It doesn't friggin matter. :lol:

Teh internets is serious business still? :shock: