and i get paid for being native american too hahahaha
what tribe? you're getting reparations?

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
German and Irish with a little Cherokee.. I think. I'm not completely sure of the heritage on my fathers side since I never got to know that side of my family, hah.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
north korean

I'm a communist terrorist spy secretly here to watch CC and blow s**t up. Don't f**k wit me.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey Biz, this classic's for you:

[YOUTUBE="Messican Americans"]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YrDjYT3eqWs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YrDjYT3eqWs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok first off, know something before you post.

i'm a WOMAN, my mother is native american; Cherokee from the black foot tribe of tennessee. my father is scottish. my education was damn near free, and no i'm not bragging, just stating.
ok first off, know that I don't care but can't figure out who's more retarded tho...... :???: me for making stupid posts or you for taking it serious? :lol: That's cool your education was free tho! Do you recieve checks as well? One of my friends gets pretty good cash every month, he's Ottawa-Chippewa.

and for the record, 99.9999999% of white people that claim to be native american claim that they are cherokee too. :lol:

Last edited:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok first off, know that I don't care but can't figure out who's more retarded tho...... :???: me for making stupid posts or you for taking it serious? :lol: That's cool your education was free tho! Do you recieve checks as well? One of my friends gets pretty good cash every month, he's Ottawa-Chippewa.

and for the record, 99.9999999% of white people that claim to be native american claim that they are cherokee too. :lol:
my college education was not free, but close to it. i CHOSE not to use all of the money b/c in this day and age, i personally don't think ppl should receive money $$ b/c of their ancestors. i also chose to pay for school some out of pocket so i'd have a better grasp on the 'real picture' of life; and at 17 w/ no degree i didn't have the money to do it all on my own and didn't want take out school loans then. to this day i wouldn't have it any other way.

receive checks, nope. i'm a working american and every dime i make/receive is from my job.

and if you must know, cherokee is one of the most common, but if you also noticed, i stated exactly WHAT tribe we're from. not many ppl can do that. =)