what exhaust should i get...

JDMKezz

im not shore witch exhaust i should get i want my car to have that deep vtec sound .. what exhaust should i get ?? help....

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should get a big chambered air intake and a dohc vtec motor. Problem solved. Vtec is a sound heard within the engine, not through the exhaust note.

CO671

Registered VIP
VTEC is part of the intake.
Best exhaust? A Custom exhaust piping that accommodate the turbo you should slap on.

Trekk

Registered VIP
Stock exhaust and a one of the aluminum pipe intakes cold or hot. If you want to be even cheaper about it. Just take the stock air box out an cut the bottom off it.

psycotictecniqe

im goin for an apex world sport II but not sure if in ur price range... look in forum store price varies, just so happens that my specific car is the most expensive lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i was thinkng buddy club either spec 2 or pro spec
Lol, that won't do a damn thing for the sounds of vtec, it'll just make your exhaust noise extremely loud. Vtec will be much harder to hear.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So he wants a fart can
Nothing wrong with that, it's his car. He should just understand that it does nothing to help with his wants. :what:

Jon247

Hey CHILD just wondering or anyone else who can answer this question, if i have a Greddy exhaust system would i be able to switch out the muffler with a APEXi WS2 universal muffler?