what front end is this

Status
Not open for further replies.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like a USDM DX front end with red pin stripe tape around the bumper..might be wrong tho

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, im thinking it could be a lip from a different car. kinda looks like a teggy lip

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like crx si bumper.

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The CRX front bumper won't fit on the Civic front end. Unless you change out the fenders, lights and maybe the hood, don't really remember. The lip looks like it is from a DA. Hard to tell with the bumper being black.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honestly, it looks more like a lip off a '89 teg than a DA teg. If you had better shots, maybe you tell more.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know, it doesn't look like si or siR lip to me but what do I know.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The CRX front bumper won't fit on the Civic front end. Unless you change out the fenders, lights and maybe the hood, don't really remember. The lip looks like it is from a DA. Hard to tell with the bumper being black.
You CAN fit CRX bumpers on sedans with out changing the fenders and such. Just like you can put a JDM CRX front on a Sedan. Its been done many times.
honestly, it looks more like a lip off a '89 teg than a DA teg. If you had better shots, maybe you tell more.
Yean, 88-89 lip.
looks like civic sir lip
WHAT?! No it really doesn't. SiR lips are thinner than that. Its just a 88-89 Teg lip

Status
Not open for further replies.